PDA

View Full Version : My Injuns Stable Mate

lhovan49
02-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Well some have taken a look at my american old school iron thought you might like to see a harley. I know this is a boat place but mine is in storage. In the land of 10,000 frozen lakes you need to stay busy, guess I kind of go overboard. Now for the details 100" revtech little over 110 hp. metal work mine (tank, fender oil bag) bike weights in at a bit over 400#, nice weight to hp. hope you enjoy
Lenny (sloride)

Jason Huber
02-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Kind' of a mix of modern & that H/A -"hardhead" clubber look! Yaffe' crack-pipes look cool too. :cool: Daytona?

lhovan49
02-27-2003, 07:55 PM
Jason
I see we are in the same neck of the woods, and you know your bikes. not everyone knows yaffie stuff. What part of the twin towns are you from, were out of Eagan. What's the boat like and were do you run it.

lhovan49
02-27-2003, 08:00 PM
not going to Daytona, will do gulfport this year, and I guess I am sort of Old School, lines don't get any better than a rigid, with new big tires H/A is not that important.

Jason Huber
02-28-2003, 08:34 AM
I'm in Plymouth. Ya, I've sorta been doing this bike-stuff for a while - kinda gets in your blood! Learned some stuff from Donny & Hap Smith, Tom Radd, Tommy Summers, Motzco, Kozmoski... Just' got rid of my Pro Street (traded for the Mirage in-fact) last fall & been thinking about building another one... but $$$:rolleyes:... Thats' a cool little rigid! I didnt' get down to Whiskey much last summer, but dont' recall ever seeing it out. You should put it in Donny & Neal"s show that's coming up - or the GSTA?! The boat is WAY faster than I need to go, :eek: But propped down = unreal wholeshot!! :D There's a few guys from the Metro out here on the sight, will keep you posted on a S/F get together we're planning this spring - most likely down on the River! :cool: Jason

lhovan49
02-28-2003, 06:58 PM
That fast thing on the water is addicting, aint it great? We'll have to see about spring, having a new power head built and it might not be done, you know the drill. but sounds like fun. If you are looking for some people to play with the MN hot boat club will be having a couple of get togethers one in june 1 gilly fest and one july 12 moonlight bay, check at www. gpiracing.com Randy has the info posted there, or keep Labor Day weekend open there is a fund raiser for the D.A.R.E. program, will is a radar run and a grudge race, about 50 boats for that so far. couple jets couple nitrous and a few ???? you and your boys are very welcome.

Jason Huber
03-01-2003, 07:46 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool: