PDA

View Full Version : 16 ft Frost marine Action copy

rkmirage
05-07-2014, 07:34 PM
I know this is a long shot but.......Andy Frost built 3 of these, I have seen 2 of them and 1 of them is definatly not for sale. I'm hoping someone reads this that has one or knows of one.

action17
05-08-2014, 04:59 AM
I know this is a long shot but.......Andy Frost built 3 of these, I have seen 2 of them and 1 of them is definatly not for sale. I'm hoping someone reads this that has one or knows of one.

Rick are talking about the 17's he used to build back in the day? or the ones my dad and I built with him a few years back?

rkmirage
05-08-2014, 05:52 PM
The 3 the three of you built.
dad built.
Rick are talking about the 17's he used to build back in the day? or the ones my dad and I built with him a few years back?

action17
05-09-2014, 10:08 AM
gotcha! My dad still has his, mine is in Maine somewhere and was at the Suwanee a couple years back. Not Sure what happen to Andy's, and I thought there was one more built. I want to say it was a yellow one.

rkmirage
05-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Ken Cook had the yellow one. it went out of state somewhere. I'm determined to own one of them. I saw the other at Suwannee a couple years ago, gave the guy my # told him to call me if his wanted to sell it.