PDA

View Full Version : Mazco Prop

bublacombe
05-06-2014, 06:56 AM
I have a 28 pitch Mazco prop to sell for fat shaft. it is in tip top condition. I had it on my 280 on the an STV Euro and it performed like a dream. Im asking $375 postage included. You can contact me at 225-202-8424 and I will be happy to send photos of it. Well after all the comotion with Mr Slattery the Air & Sea guy, I have made a trip to Bo's Propeller Shop in Port Vincent which is on the Amite River where everyone around here goes boating, and explained to him what was going on. He laughed at the situation & replied that the prop is in very good condition & that I was practically giving it away at $300. He said that it is worth $450 and that a new fat shaft Mazco prop sells for $800. So nevertheless I am changing the price to $425 shipping included. It is people like Mr Stanton that give good selling websites such as "Scream & Fly" a bad name. Now shame back @ you Mr John Slattery and because you made this into what it became you are the one that should be banned by a moderator & not allowed on "Scream & Fly". Thank God that there aren't many people like you out there that are scam artist. Oh and the line you made which seemed to be with a lead pencil was not a crack. I just wanted everyone to know the truth in this matter. Thank ya'll & thanks to "Scream & Fly", Bubba

Air&Sea
05-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Oh Bubba Lacombe shame on you for not being honest!!!!!:nonod::nonod::nonod:

I bought this prop from Bubba and sent it back to him because it arrived damaged. Bubba thought it would be fine to simply put the prop in a regular US Post Office box without any padding or cushioning around it. It arrived with the blades sticking out the sides of the box and several dings on every blade. I was completely dumbfounded that Bubba thought that just sticking it in a box without securing it would be ok. Moreover, I paid Bubba an extra $40 on top of what he wanted for the prop so it would be shipped properly. Instead Bubba sent it the cheapest way possible, through the Post Office, at a cost of $17. To add insult to injury, Bubba expected me to go down to the Post Office and put a claim in for the whopping $50 of insurance he had on it.

Here are photos of the damage and how it arrived.

Bubba I hope a moderator sees my post and bans you from ever posting on Scream & Fly again!!!!!:nonod:

bublacombe
05-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Ur such an idiot dude Furthermore I think you are metally deranged. The pic on the right looks like the prop is cracked. Well it is not & if this prop is so damaged why did my STV with my 280 Merc run 105mph smooth as silk. Like I told him(Dufus) before I sold a 26 pitch & 30 pitch RE Mazco's for $425 each both in the same shape as the 28 that I sent to him & in the same type large boxes. One went to Maine & the other to South Carolina & both buyers were completely satisfied unlike MR CRYBABY. haha I truly think u r anal! Whoever is interested I will be happy to send several pics of it. It is sitting right here in my kitchen & it looks very good. Oh & why r u crying when you have stopped payment on the check so now I am $17 in the hole. Where did u get the name Air & Sea. Well the air part obviously stands for "AIRHEAD" & "SEA" must mean get out the way I cant see. LOL!!!

Air&Sea
05-06-2014, 08:44 PM
I told the truth about what you did. You reply with personal insults. I have nothing to gain, I'm exercising integrity and informing others on this form so you can't sell them a damaged prop that you say is in "tip top condition".

It is obvious the prop was damaged by the way you packed it for shipping so I am not questioning it ran well before you shipped it to me. I also see you are not denying the way you packed the prop for shipping, instead you say you shipped two others the same way. Those buyers got lucky that their purchases showed up undamaged, I was not so lucky.

There are two sticky threads that remain at the top of this forum section. One explains in detail with photos how to ship a propeller correctly. The other is a rating system for describing a prop. Members of this forum rely on everyone following those instructions. Please follow them.

Lastly, I shipped your prop back to you on my dime after I canceled my check. I could have been a jerk and not sent your prop back until you sent me $75 cash to pay for the shipping and my canceled check charge. Instead of stooping to your level I just sent it back right away - packaged up properly.................

racerx
05-06-2014, 08:45 PM
I got to say that prop isn't in tip top shape I give you 200.00 shipped..

bublacombe
05-06-2014, 10:48 PM
U dont know me from Adam so u dont know my level so the insult ur implying doesnt bother me. Mayb next time u should buy a brand new one being how picky u are & all ur money u have. I didnt make up what I told u that my postmaster told me to do. He said that u should have gone to the place where u picked it up & question them & not me. I didnt damage the prop if it is damaged which is according 2 u. I bet my neck on the block that this prop will perform the same as a brand new one, no doubt. That was a dam good price for that prop. Go price a new one. They used to be $900. I hear now they are around the $750 range so u were getting that prop for less than half the price of a new one. I think it was uncalled for u to make the comments u did about the way it was packed by me & an insult that wasnt called for. I take care of my things. Im not one that throws things around. Yeah & the postmaster here said that u could have been the one that dropped it on a hard surface after the box was opened. Nevertheless we should both be happy bout it now that I got my undamaged prop back & u got ur money back. Good riddens...

bublacombe
05-06-2014, 10:55 PM
no thanks

Air&Sea
05-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Bubba, it is not the Post Office's fault that you did not package it properly - it is your fault and your fault alone. Additionally, my photos don't lie you are still trying to represent that a damaged prop is in Tip Top condition. Sorry, wrong is wrong and lying is lying.

Mr. Demeanor
05-07-2014, 12:44 AM
#1. Second "sticky" post on the top of this page clearly describes how to correctly ship a propeller.
http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?257942-How-to-ship-a-prop-correctly

#2. Seller/Shipper insures package and therefore is the one who can file a claim for damage. I ship every day and can guarantee that claim would be denied for improper packaging.

#3. I know this isnt what these buy/sell forums are for but hope my post keeps another prop from being shipped that way. You can usually acquire a real prop box from a local dealer for free.

bublacombe
05-07-2014, 09:41 AM
I think that you are the lyer Mr John Slattery. You are welcome to call the postmaster here in Prairieville, La. He will tell you what he told me. The phone number at the post office here is 225-673-8100 and the postmaster"s name is John and I just got off the phone with him and he told me the same thing that Josh did who is the supervisor for US mail here in Baton Rouge. Im heading to the post office shortly to show John the prop now.

Air&Sea
05-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Ok Dan Quayle if you are going to make a public statement at least get the spelling correct. It's spelled "liar"

bublacombe
05-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Well u clearly represent the phrase "once an a-hole always an a-hole. If Im ever in Jupiter, FL mayb u & I can meet up & drink a beer. LOL!

stace911
05-07-2014, 09:02 PM
#1. Second "sticky" post on the top of this page clearly describes how to correctly ship a propeller.
http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?257942-How-to-ship-a-prop-correctly

#2. Seller/Shipper insures package and therefore is the one who can file a claim for damage. I ship every day and can guarantee that claim would be denied for improper packaging.

#3. I know this isnt what these buy/sell forums are for but hope my post keeps another prop from being shipped that way. You can usually acquire a real prop box from a local dealer for free.

I understand both you guys frustrations. Most things that can go wrong is solely on the part of how it's packaged!!!

I just bought a prop of SNF!

1. First mistake, shipped via USPS. IMO - They suck as bad as OBAMA does running this country! Sorry that was a little to descriptive :)
2. Second mistake, the seller used a USPS box with PACKING ONLY to ship a sharp heavy propeller.
3. Third mistake, $0 insurance paid by the seller.

The seller went on the defense and I refrained from doing so because I know how crappy it was being in his shoes not insuring it. I reminded the seller it's not like I gave you a $$$ and you personally handed me the propeller and the deal was done. It's seller should ALWAYS insure the package and should ALWAYS use a prop box when shipping a propeller. It's on fair since the buyer's only responsibility is to send money PERIOD!!!

Just my .02

SteveCampisano
05-07-2014, 09:24 PM
this thread should be named { As The Prop Turns } :eek:

stace911
05-07-2014, 09:29 PM
this thread should be named { As The Prop Turns } :eek:

I'll have a drink to that!!!

I just read my post and Dang.... I need to spell check my whining :)

bublacombe
05-07-2014, 09:58 PM
I hear ya man. But his claim that the prop was damaged so much in shipment is so far from the truth its not even funny. I will bring the prop @ my buddy who owns a propeller shop and let him make an observation of the prop. If he says it needs to be worked I will let him do it. He is very reasonable on his prices and he does great work.

stace911
05-07-2014, 10:14 PM
I feel your pain La. Man :)

Being a Merc gear head aka Boating Enthusiest, it's a buzz kill when you get your sweet shinny baby "WHEEL" delivered less than your own anticipation of what you think you were getting. Your right, it's not NEW but none the less, it's an emotional purchase for us all on this boating enthusiast website. I understand his whistle blowing too. I'm fairly new on this site but none the less experienced one this particular mishap. We are creatures of emotions and when it comes to extreme FUN boating things get said that disappointed or hurt others feelings. That's life no matter who is in the right. I hope you two can walk away from this thinking to yourselves, I cannot wait to watch the next episode of "As the Prop Turns" :cheers:

pkstv
05-10-2014, 07:13 AM
As the prop turns ! I love it . Good one Steve !

us.patriot
06-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Bubba, Do you still have the prop? It's still worth it. I can take it to my prop guy and get it refinished.

wuhbbr
06-19-2014, 07:36 PM
prop got damaged, blame it on OBAMA, boat ain't fast enough, blame it on OBAMA, wife won't give you any, blame it on OBAMA.
Let's make sure everybody's just like you, old, fat, bigot, dumb & white or they ain't no good. Bible in one hand, gun in the other.
How about you save all that OBAMA crap for your bar buddies and keep it off SNF

Schramer
06-20-2014, 10:28 PM
prop got damaged, blame it on OBAMA, boat ain't fast enough, blame it on OBAMA, wife won't give you any, blame it on OBAMA.
Let's make sure everybody's just like you, old, fat, bigot, dumb & white or they ain't no good. Bible in one hand, gun in the other.
How about you save all that OBAMA crap for your bar buddies and keep it off SNF
I don't really want to read this entire thread...again, but I do not recall obama being mentioned at all???

wuhbbr
06-21-2014, 07:17 AM
he was, a page or 2 back = Nice boat! what'll she run??

xskeetshooter
06-22-2014, 06:09 AM
How about you save all that OBAMA crap for your bar buddies and keep it off SNFthere are no words that can describe how bad Obama is for our great nation.u hire
I stand by this, if you were to inherit a trillion dollar company and only had one stipulation to keep it was to turn a profit for 4 yrs, would you hire one that has never wrote one payroll check or one who has a proven track record.....hummmm

wuhbbr
06-22-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. fact = business men make terrible government leaders, that's apples & oranges = most folks are the "worker bees" not business owners. Most big business owners / CEO's could care less about their "worker bees", just themselves, stock holders & profits. Our present POTUS walked into a huge mess left by a so call "businessman" who lost tens of millions $$$ in every business he ever touched. Then he sent 4477 young Americans to their death, tens of thousands are injured for life, for no reason what so ever. WMD's, where are they? Cost in the billions $$$, no body knows. Chaney's group made billions over there. Our nation fell into it's worst recession, since the great depression, he removed the rules from Wall ST. "have at them boys." All run and ruined by a big business man from Texas, who's college "claim to fame" he was a cheer leader.
If our president was white and GOP you would think he was the greatest president the GOP ever had. I don't think he's the greatest we've had in my life time but he's in the top 5. He's trying to clean up a huge mess and the GOP is fighting him on every move he tries to make, even one's they liked before he was POTUS.
Remember "ALL BILLS" go from the HOUSE to the SENATE, THEN to the PRESTDENT, for HIS signature. Look at the house & senate before you blame the black man for every crack in your sideway of life.

Onetime
06-22-2014, 10:29 AM
This is a prop for sale thread, yet the moderators allow it to turn this direction?

petehubbell
06-22-2014, 12:05 PM
WUHBBR, I've read all six your posts and it seems your " claim to fame " is being BHO's cheerleader.

When you first posted I went back looked for BHO reference. Found it.

If that one comment buried in a sh**storm thread about a damaged prop got you riled up its gonna be a long rough road for you here.

Have a nice day:thumbsup: Pete

wuhbbr
06-22-2014, 01:56 PM
BHO ??? what's that? Help me out.
I think it's a sad day whenever anything goes bad in our daily lives, someone has to make some sort of bad remark about our president, the black guy.
Had that happened when our former president was in office, the person saying it would have been blasted and called all sorts of names from the right wing, called everything from trader to anti-American and told to leave this country if they didn't like it. The right wing can say anything they want and get cheers from their own, if the left wing says the same thing they get blasted and called names. He's not the same color as you and that makes anything that happens daily, his fault. In my many years, I've learned, you'll never change a bigot. I'm done.

luv2gofast
06-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Jeeze...I live in comiefornia and have to deal with this hogwash every day! I come here to S&F to get away from it!!!

Hey wuhbbr, Go find a political forum to preach to your lazy, the government will fix everything, it's not my fault, I should be entitled because I'm XXX or XXXXXXX brothers.

This is a BOAT forum where we preach about BOATS to our hard working, take responsibility for our mistakes, don't need more government, brothers...now back to boats and props!!!

Onetime
06-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Well said. I don't understand Why the moderators don't delete this BS.
Ask a question about a boat for sale and it gets deleted. This political crap keeps going on and on when it's a propeller for sale in the buy and sell forum!!!

specboatops
06-23-2014, 01:12 PM
. Where did u get the name Air & Sea. Well the air part obviously stands for "AIRHEAD" & "SEA" must mean get out the way I cant see. LOL!!!

Maybe he's a Navy SEAL, you know SEA/AIR, and Land......;)

Well u clearly represent the phrase "once an a-hole always an a-hole. If Im ever in Jupiter, FL mayb u & I can meet up & drink a beer. LOL!

Better be careful what ya wish for:smiletest::cheers:

And Bubba, really, that's how you shipped a $800.00 Prop :eek: shame on you !

wuhbbr
06-23-2014, 01:53 PM
You just proved my point. It don't take much to get you right wingers wound up & crowing. ==== I'm done.

xskeetshooter
06-23-2014, 02:06 PM
wub go take your Obama bull **** somewhere else.

frederick55
06-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Easy solution.... don't buy this prop.

Schramer
06-23-2014, 05:26 PM
And stop saying "I'm done" and then keep typing

luv2gofast
06-23-2014, 05:48 PM
You just proved my point. It don't take much to get you right wingers wound up & crowing. ==== I'm done.

Point??? I don't think I saw a point so you can't prove something that doesn't exist. I'm sure we are all glad your done...as it was POINTLESS...LOL