PDA

View Full Version : Were to get air an airfile

pantera1
02-22-2003, 03:25 PM
I need a small air board file (nose cone job)..Anyone know where to get one..Would like a round base also..?:confused:

ShorePounder
02-22-2003, 10:39 PM
try Eastwood

Eastwood (http://www.eastwoodcompany.com)

They sell alot of body shop tools and things of that sort.

Travis Fulton
02-24-2003, 08:43 PM
try SNAP-ON TOOLS, i know they are a bit pricy but if you want good tools w/ good service they will have it!!! have bought thousands of $ worth and the only thing i regret is i didnt start w/ them sooner!!! ;)

pantera1
02-24-2003, 09:41 PM
The snap on truck would stop at my house .. Can you order snap on on the web ..

Travis Fulton
02-24-2003, 09:47 PM
not sure about ordering on the web?? but i am sure that you can find the dealer in your area on the net and then contact him and if he is any thing like my snap-on guy he will beat feet to your door !!!!! good luck ;)

Checkmate Too
02-25-2003, 07:51 PM
**** snap-on
I've been waiting 4 months just to get some tools replaced
seems like the only time he comes around is when you're going to spend money.
sorry travis, but I'm not getting any cooperation from them.
everybody at work is fed up, and we are starting to look elsewhere for tools

pantera1
02-25-2003, 08:38 PM
When I was in the trade I bought mostly Mac and cornwell..Snap on was pricey and they were selling asian made air tools as blue point ..Never had any luck with them , always bought Ingersoll air tools.. I would just like to find a small air file with a rounded base..

sho305
03-11-2003, 08:49 AM
I liked Mac better too. The snapon wrenches were thin and cut into your hands and were harder to handle. I also broke lots of Snapon stuff and it was more money. I like S-K tools also.

Try a bodyshop/paint supply store, or look for a tool store that repairs hand tools. Most Ingersoll are made in Taiwan now too, but seem to still be good quality. There are some good tool sites on the web, but I have not used them yet.