PDA

View Full Version : 21 PARAMOUNT with MERC 225 EFI and TANDEM TRAILER

Stitch King
03-30-2014, 09:49 PM
*****SOLD*******1987 21 PARAMOUNT IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION.

COMPLETE RE-RIG 2013 DOCUMENTED HERE: http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?198923-Post-your-Paramount-Pics!!/page9

NEW STRINGERS, FLOORS,TRANSOM AND FUEL TANK IN 2006. SINCE THEN THE BOAT HAS BEEN STORED ON THE TRAILER WITH A FULL SUNBRELLA MOORING COVER.

1998 225 3.0 LITER EFI 20” –RUNS PERFECTLY WITH A 1 YEAR OLD 1.75 LOWER UNIT & STILLETTO PROP. I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT HOURS ON THE ENGINE BUT THE ENGINE SAT FOR 10 YEARS DUE TO MOTORCYLCLE INJURY SO HOURS ARE VERY LOW FOR IT'S AGE. LAST COMPRESSION TEST (JUNE 2013) WAS EXACTLY AT SPEC ON ALL 6. ALL INJECTORS CLEANED/FLOWED AND VST/PUMP WAS REPLACED. NEW PLUGS AND FILTERS WERE ALSO INSTALLED BEFORE FIRING IT UP LAST YEAR.

1999 TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH NEWER SPRINGS AND AXLES. NEW BEARINGS, HUBS, SEALS, LIGHTS,WIRE AND BUNK CARPET IN 2013. TRAILER HAD ALSO BEEN SITTING FOR 10 YEARS DUE TO MOTORCYCLE INJURY SO IT DOES NOT LOOK ANYWHERE NEAR IT'S AGE.

THE INTERIOR AND FRONT BOW SEATING WAS CUSTOM BUILT AND INSTALLED IN 2013 WHEN THE BOAT WAS COMPLETELY RERIGGED.

POLYPLANAR AM-FM-IPOD CONTROL RADIO WITH 4 SPEAKERS.

GAFFRIG THROTTLE-SHIFTER WITH NEW CABLES

SEASTAR HYDRAULIC STEERING

VHF RADIO

2 BATTERIES WITH SWITCH (NEW 2013)

LED TRANSOM LIGHTS (GREEN)

ALUMINUM TUBULAR TRANSOM PLATFORMS WITH BOARDING LADDER

12” STAINLESS MARINE SETBACK BRACKET WITH 6” ELECTRIC JACKPLATE

SCUPPERS ARE ABOVE THE WATER LINE.

NEW BIMINI TOP WITH STAINLESS BOWS IN 2013

TURN-KEY WITH ALL ROPES,JACKETS, FLARES, ANCHOR, ETC.

I'M 10 MINUTES FROM THE WATER (INDIAN RIVER) IN MELBOURNE, FLORIDA SO A WATER TEST IS NOPROBLEM ONCE A PRICE HAS BEEN AGREED ON.

SELLING BECAUSE WE JUST DON'T USE IT AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT WE WOULD.

SOLD.....Went to Key West!

KEN WOLKENS
MELBOURNE, FL.
(248) 943-5928

crazybeard
04-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi

This looks like a really great rebuild. I'm just starting looking into the possibility of a Paramount and have a few questions about yours:

- How many hours on the motor?
- Would you consider selling without the trailer? I don't need another one.
- Where do your scuppers sit - are they at/below the water line?

Thanks.

Stitch King
04-30-2014, 12:17 PM
Hi, Sorry I missed this. I don't check it everyday. Best to call me at the number listed above.

Yes, I will split the package up.

I don't know the engine hours but as the ad mentioned the compression is spot on the spec with no variation between the cylinders. I've never checked a motor that was so close and thought my gauge was broken so I checked it again with another gauge. Got the same readings.

This shot was before the interior was finished and the platforms were put on but you can see the scuppers are above the water line:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2j3k4ep.jpg

V pads
04-30-2014, 08:27 PM
Ken, the trailer may work for me.... Just a thought if someone needs to break it up. For anyone interested, ken's stuff is meticulous, perfect and done right... It is what he says....

Eric

Stitch King
06-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Everything is still available. Had a few calls and one looker that said it was too nice to be used as a hardcore fishing boat. :D

Stitch King
07-17-2014, 11:56 PM
Still for sale.

Stitch King
08-03-2014, 11:58 AM
The boat was sold today. The new owners will be enjoying it in Key West.

boat21
05-25-2016, 05:36 AM
How did those front seats work out? Did you find them functional? Were people able to sit in them at cruise speed in some chop? Did you miss having the open space up front when pulling up to the beach or diving or fishing etc? Just curious because I am thinking of doing the same customization.

aullein
06-06-2016, 12:20 PM
This boat is for sale again down in the keys on Craigs list. just FYI if that helps out with your questions

ridefast77
06-08-2016, 11:17 AM
This boat is for sale again down in the keys on Craigs list. just FYI if that helps out with your questions

I looked for it but couldn't find? what are they asking for it?

aullein
06-08-2016, 02:08 PM
http://keys.craigslist.org/boa/5620996919.html