PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Talon 25

Skatin
03-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Twin fully Simonized 1999 300 PM's. 300X Intakes, Simon Big Bore Throttle bodies, ECU Programming, Billet heads, Light flywheels. Lower units have large propshafts. Purchased a new PPI interior back in 2004 $4500 "that is who makes the Hustler". Autometer gauges. I will update later with hours and such when I get my DDT out. New brakes on the trailer last year.

$20,000 OBO I have a new boat and want this one gone. Make me an offer!!

DDT Reading of current hours.

Updated pic of the deck. I'm trying to keep up with the pm's so if it takes me a bit to respond it's not on purpose.

Skatin
03-19-2014, 02:27 PM
More pics and new low price. $20,000. That's as low as it goes.

Skatin
03-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Here is the deal!! I bounced off a stump last summer! Friggin lakes around here are lower than they have ever been!! It took several chunks out of the left sponson about 6 ft long. It has been repaired but it's not perfect!! It broke my heart when this happened and I have never felt the same about the boat. I just want it to go away as I have a new one.

Skatin
03-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Boat is sold guys. It is going to a great home and will be very well taken care of. It's been in my life for a long time and have sunk over $100k on it over the years. The new owner wants to remain anonymous so I will leave it to him to respond. Thanks

Oh and the new pontoon runs 60mph with one of these awesome Simon motors!!