PDA

View Full Version : Certified Merc Tech NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!

Trick Powerboats
03-12-2014, 12:55 PM
A friend of mine owns a Mercury dealership in Abu Dhabi in the UAE. He needs a experienced and certified Mercury tech to train others and oversee the installation of outboards and stern drives. He has asked me to help him find someone to fill the vacancy.

For those of you interested... Abu Dhabi is an amazing place to live. Safety is absolutely no concern. Abu Dhabi has all the conveniences of America. Please contact me with specific questions.

A qualified applicant and expect a tax free monthly salary(exact amount depends on experience), he will be provided a car and an apartment at no expense.

Anyone qualified, interested and willing to relocate to the UAE should contact me immediately through this forum via private message.

Thanks
Jeff Haag

Trick Powerboats
03-18-2014, 11:52 AM
I can't believe I didn't get 100 responses to this one!

tax free salary
free rent
free car
free health insurance
free round trip airfare
free experience of a life time.

Just google Dubai and Abu Dhabi only and hours drive seperate the two.

Worlds Fastest roller coaster @ Ferrari World
Worlds Tallest building... Burj Khalifa
Worlds Largest Mall... Mall of the Emirates
The worlds only 7 Star Hotel... Burj Dubai
Year Round indoor snow skiing @ Ski Dubai
Parachuting at Sky Dive Dubai
Formula 1 racing @ Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
X Cat Racing in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
F1 Powerboat Racing
Class 1 Offshore Racing
Red Bull Airplane Racing
Desert Safari's
Saltwater Fishing
Christian Churches
Catholic Churches
Huge Nightlife scene

Message me if you have questions.

Jeff

Greg G
03-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Hell, I'll go just to sweep the shop and wash dirty rags .............

Capt.Insane-o
03-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Wish this would have been posted 2 months ago.. lol

afr
03-18-2014, 07:34 PM
hell is there a challenge coarse i can take only thing is i need the house i got now paid off lol

Liberator*21
03-24-2014, 05:16 AM
If only I was that young again, I'd be all over that in a heart beat............

whipper
04-04-2014, 03:16 AM
If only I was that young again, I'd be all over that in a heart beat............

He didnt say theres an age requirement Gary.;)

What a unreal once in a life time experience for some lucky person. To live like a king doing what you love!! Sweet deal!

A friend from High School moved over there as a Helicopter pilot years ago. He started out slinging loads for the construction they were doing at first. Now he pilots a private luxury helicopter for some billionaire sheik. Now he has a mansion with servants and every sand and water toy known to man with a thick bank roll! I was talking to him the other day and he loves the life style over there. Opportunities more than imaginable when your employed and do good work.:thumbsup:

Trick Powerboats
05-11-2014, 10:50 AM
One position filled. Still need more techs! Shoot me a message with your questions!
Jeff

samari
05-19-2014, 01:29 PM
I have taken one position over here and we are looking for a mercruiser specialized tech. I came from a large outboard dealership and so we need a strong cruiser tech. Most of what you will be working with is new products. Jeff was a great help getting me ready to come over and I must say it was very easy with little complications if any. Delma marine is one of the largest Mercury dealers in the region and the outboard market is strong. The Inboard market is growing and thus we are looking to strengthen our service department in that category.

This area is absolutely amazing as well as the people. English is the common language spoken but if you can speak Arabic it would be a plus but defiantly not an issue if you can't. I don't understand a word of it and it's not an issue, some customers prefer to speak it so I just pass them off to someone else and they fill me in.

If your halfway thinking about it shoot me or Jeff a message and we can fill you in on the details but the certification or at least a good amount of merc training and experience with the catailist motors is mandatory.

R.grover
06-26-2014, 03:29 AM
Sounds great am a merc tech here but We don't have a single catailist motor here and merc here don't even do the training here on it.