PDA

View Full Version : haulin ass in the keys mar 28 29 &30

big dreif
02-13-2003, 01:37 PM
we are writeing to let everyone know that we are puting on a free event down south in the keys on mar 28 29 & 30 at sugerloaf key we will be running to marvin key and partying on sat & sun there willbe a lot of fast boats food and drink, we will have laser for speed runs and gps as well we are getting it started friday afternoon at the sugarloaf lodge there are rooms there for the event and two boat ramps on site there is also a restureant and bar at the marina so it is prefect, the beach is about five miles away and there is plenty of room to run & great conditions there is about 20 fast boats here and should be alot coming from around the state, marty and joe of diamond marine will be here and alot of the top dog's from fort lauderdale and tampa area so come on down and let's lite them up. call me or steve watson for more info my # is 305 744 0994 home and cell is 305 395 3497 my name is dave and steve or better none as grandpa is 305 745 1630 or 305 304 2464 let's have and party and start off the season with a bang!!!:D :D :D

Corona Mike
02-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Dave,Good talking to you the other nite.I talked to Mike Lang today,and will talk to Parker,Ted,Brent,and some of the guys from kissimmee this weekend.If possable,post a phone # for a motel where we can stay close to where we will be running.Look forward to seeing you and Steve again.Mike Tyler

LPB
03-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Hey guys can you post some motel Phone #'s and if you made any deals with the Sugar Loaf Lodge,for better rates and what happening on friday ?anyone running friday or is everyone just coming on friday? John LIGHTNING POWER BOATS

Corona Mike
03-04-2003, 02:18 PM
John,I,have the ph.#for Sugar Loaf Lodge.Prices wern't that bad.I'll call you with # wednesday.Mike Tyler.