PDA

View Full Version : Euro wanted...

motorheadbishop
03-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Looking for a Euro, could be mint, or could be something I could redo/restore....

Let me know if ya know of any avalible...

*Lighter the Better...;)

Thanks!!!:cheers:

PLEASE PM ME ANY INFO... BECAUSE SOME GOOD LEADS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR SOME REASON!!!:rolleyes:

davemvegas
03-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Stevie will hook you up with his euro. you may have to pay up to get it. he works off the buy low sell high theory. myself I seem to always buy high and sell low.

motorheadbishop
03-10-2014, 08:37 PM
L
Stevie will hook you up with his euro. you may have to pay up to get it. he works off the buy low sell high theory. myself I seem to always buy high and sell low.

Lol... Yeh probley something like my boat plus 10k cash...NOT!

Bobby its funny u say skater cuz I was thinkin maybe euro then a LCB.... Hmmmmm.... Lmao!

laser_ED
03-11-2014, 07:57 PM
HUMMMM...... How much you wanna pay for the baddest/ lightest ??Mike ,that's the one you want,with your power set up I would say a 20 is very well with in that range.AND YOU KNOW THIS

motorheadbishop
03-18-2014, 07:36 AM
TTT still lookin...:cheers:

toyomirage02
03-20-2014, 01:38 AM
yep back to trainin wheels baaby now ur talkin

motorheadbishop
03-20-2014, 03:05 PM
My Name is Jim Scott 609-619-3243, I am new to scream and fly and will be posting my 2006 STV Euro soon,
it has a 2005 2.5xs Merc, factory rebuilt at 20hrs because of factory defect, low hours, Latham Steering with Motor Plate, boat cover, Smartcraft Guages with Livorski GPS,4 wheel trailer, 2 props a 15x34 Cleaver and a 14.5x32 Lightning ET, Incontrol shifter and foot throttle, trim is on the steering wheel, regularly serviced by Performance Marine at Bolton Landing Lake George NY where it is in inside storage now. This boat never saw Salt Water except on demo run in 2006 at Ocean Outboard NY. This boat spent a lot of time on my boat lift at my house at Lake George. I am 71 years old now so the fastest I have driven it was 90 once, I know it had a lot more but I was afraid to go faster. My son drove it once to 103. Our house is at the upper end of Lake George so this boat gets a lot of attention and respect because of its performance, nobody ever challenges me Donzi's, Fountains, Allison's, Bass Boats etc. The only reason I am selling is to get something bigger. Lake George Water can get very rough so I only can use it early mooring or late evening. I want something bigger.
Initially I will be asking 23500 obo and see how it goes. I have pictures.

Jim I sent you a PM

toyomirage02
03-21-2014, 01:48 AM
oh snap

Instigator
03-21-2014, 05:51 AM
So I lost that bet.
I bet it'd take you 6 months to get bored w/the Triad.
Only took 3 :)

You now, offically have owned more hulls than I have X girlfriends.

Dave, on Stevie........., as you know, I checked out his Stream and clearly he was describing a different boat than what I was looking at ;)

That's Right
03-21-2014, 06:09 AM
So I lost that bet.
I bet it'd take you 6 months to get bored w/the Triad.
Only took 3 :)

You now, offically have owned more hulls than I have X girlfriends.

Dave, on Stevie........., as you know, I checked out his Stream and clearly he was describing a different boat than what I was looking at ;)

LMAO !!!!! Not Stevie :D

davemvegas
03-21-2014, 11:09 AM
no picking on Stevie. he is one of the good guys. But the old saying is true. One mans junk will eventually end up at Stevies house.

Instigator
03-21-2014, 01:29 PM
no picking on Stevie. he is one of the good guys. But the old saying is true. One mans junk will eventually end up at Stevies house.

He did show me a video of him passing you though :)

motorheadbishop
03-21-2014, 01:47 PM

Dame Gary, just made me spit my first sipper threw my nose, and on the key board... LMMFAO!!!!

davemvegas
03-21-2014, 03:01 PM

I have heard of photo shopped. but Stevie must of mastered something new. (video shopped)

if video is not between north bridge ramp and the island a half mile north. then it is a fake. Stevie can go boating on 3 quarts of gas.

Instigator
03-22-2014, 06:14 AM
I have heard of photo shopped. but Stevie must of mastered something new. (video shopped)

if video is not between north bridge ramp and the island a half mile north. then it is a fake. Stevie can go boating on 3 quarts of gas.
Hilarious!

I brought it up/was poking him w/a stick just for giggles. Was all good.

Haven't bought a boat yet and still like your Stratos a lot Dave. Just not ready to spend that much on a hull that likely will sit for months before I have the time to putz w/it.
Did I mention that the wifes transmission went out on her Saab yesterday?? Or our $408. vet bill?
Some times you just have to say, WTF?

davemvegas
03-22-2014, 11:22 AM
you drive a saab? WTF?

Instigator
03-22-2014, 02:20 PM
you drive a saab? WTF?

The wifes car.
I was driving it when I looked at your boat.

baja200merk
03-23-2014, 07:42 PM
Mike you need something, I was real tired of waiting for you on the suwannee ;)

Mr. Action
03-24-2014, 07:42 AM
Can't refill or have the sipper to well at 100 with out the training wheels

motorheadbishop
03-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Can't refill or have the sipper to well at 100 with out the training wheels

Barney,
What Kev aint sayin, Is when he got to the sandbar I was refill'n thee ole sipper sayin bout time yall showed up... LMMFAO!!!!
I went by him soo fast he never seen me...