PDA

View Full Version : 2 Mustang 5.0 parts cars

dumbnfun2
03-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Well I need to clean out the yard and hav 2 5.0 parts cars that are smashed up but drive trains are still good drove both home years ago both are 5 speed cars and are all there and hav titles but neither are road worthy .... One the roof is smashed from tree and one has been side swiped . I had bunch of cars and and built a few mustangs over the years and these are just two random parts cars left over .... So I figure 1000 bucks a piece or if u haul em both off who knows maybe we can work a deal . Or will trade for guns gold mercury parts ., lowers , props , powerheads ,... White women ...,,,just want these things gone .... I can't deal with craigslist people .....so I fig I'd post here and mayb get some boat parts out the deal :) price will go down every week till gone .... Hate to take them to scrap yard .

cc@100mph
03-10-2014, 04:49 PM
r they notch backs ???

dumbnfun2
03-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry no both gt cars w ho motors 5 speeds .... Never hurts to have plenty of these parts around :) blocks and rears and trans . They go threw em :) I had two notch backs and a convertible all of them black :) but all sold for boat parts over the years :)

jponfrank
03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
My son has 2 notchs,its amazing what little work you can do them to put them in the low 12's. Send pics of the parts cars when you get a chance

dumbnfun2
03-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Ill get over there tomorrow was supposed to go to town today but got sidetracked .... Ill take a few pics but again these are just parts cars neither is drivable but parts is parts ....

Yeah I am not even a fan of the new mustangs ... Id take a fox body notch back with a 5.0 any day

dumbnfun2
03-12-2014, 01:09 PM
I took 2 or 3 pics weeds and bushes had kinda grown up around em and I had nice clothes on and wasn't tryn to get covered in sticker bushes and havn trouble emailing pics on my phone but can text pics anytime so giv me a call or text anytime . One car has roof smashed and one has side swiped .... But both are good parts cars w front clips all ground effects and drivetrain so good parts cars for doing a lx to 5.0 swap ...... Cash gold guns .... White women , and boat parts ..... Will trade .....

dumbnfun2
03-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Phone # is 352 235 1334

dumbnfun2
03-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Ok 500 each want these gone or I'm scrapping them. Tryn to clean up this yard and the cars are in the way .

dumbnfun2
07-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Wow thought this add was gone by now .... Anybody want these things before I scrap em ??? Trade for merc parts ?? Guns ? What ya got ? Hate to see them scrapped I paid 800 for one ... 600 for the other few years ago .... But need them gone ...... So make offer or they are scrapped ....