PDA

View Full Version : Shadow bassboat reborn !

Varmint
12-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Awesome ! www.evangelistboats.com (http://www.evangelistboats.com) Brent Dillard is building them in SC,I know he's had molds for 20+ years,building the 200vt and also has the 210v pad bottom version,they had an open house at their shop in Greenville SC,yesterday,guess they have been building/selling them local for awhile.

ally2dextreme
12-22-2013, 11:10 AM
Awesome ! www.evangelistboats.com (http://www.evangelistboats.com) Brent Dillard is building them in SC,I know he's had molds for 20+ years,building the 200vt and also has the 210v pad bottom version,they had an open house at their shop in Greenville SC,yesterday,guess they have been building/selling them local for awhile. I would have loved to be there,seems like they would have put the word out on here

ally2dextreme
12-22-2013, 11:11 AM
They need to spend a little time on the website as well lol

Varmint
12-22-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm sure their pretty busy and will add to it,from what I hear,you can just call 'em and tell 'em your in town,and they will welcome your visit,a guy on bbc went in,sat down and ordered one, he said they are running pretty good pricing on 'em, ,thru end of January.

ally2dextreme
12-22-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm sure their pretty busy and will add to it,from what I hear,you can just call 'em and tell 'em your in town,and they will welcome your visit,a guy on bbc went in,sat down and ordered one, he said they are running pretty good pricing on 'em, ,thru end of January.
Looked for a number,there isn't one on that page of a site,kind of weird no number.I sent them a email a few days ago and have yet to receive a response.

alezy
01-01-2014, 02:09 AM
I'm trying to figure out how I can use a spare lower unit I have from a late 80's v6 crossflow. The case looks identical to what a 91 60deg used. I believe a 91 60deg v6 used a one piece driveshaft, will a 89 crossflow shaft work? I can't seem to find any 91 one-piece drive shaft specs. I Everything shows the two-piece shaft. I might actually have an oem 91 one piece shaft but I don't know the original # or the length measurements for one.

Varmint
01-01-2014, 08:25 AM
:nonod: