PDA

View Full Version : Outlaws Performance Boat Rally - May

Michael Martin
01-25-2003, 11:43 PM
On May 17th & 18th we will be having another rally at Hollands Landing on Lake Murray which is right above Columbia South Carolina.

 Bring your boat & come join the fun its SC's largest in-water performance boating event!!!

 Boat Show- Best Paint, Best Setup, Best Complete Rig, and Most Intimidating Boat

 Awards - Most Improved, Best PWC, Long Haul

 State Speed Record - Records will be open to each model of boat made by all US manufacturers. From John boats to drag boats, if it floats we have a class for it.

 All boats must put in at Holland’s and register inside JAWS restaurant for the rally. This is not a race it is a gathering. (But their will be alot of it going on!!!)

 Free Shirts and Participant decals to the first 50 boaters that register

 VP Racing Fuel trucks will be on location for your boating needs

Bring your best props cuase you'll need 'em.

See all you guys real soon.

Mike Martin
803-364-2596

half fast
01-26-2003, 11:23 AM
I will be there.Still got the Stream?and the Johnny?Come to the dark side Mike.

WaterBoy
01-26-2003, 01:15 PM
You going to try and go to Palaka this year?

Jason

half fast
01-26-2003, 01:44 PM
You mean Palatka? Don't know,when is it?I am responsible for the svc dpt at a local merc dealership.In the summer we really are busy with demo's,deliverys and service.Shoot me some info though and thanks for that heads up about it .I do love burning dat merc fuel. hf....

WaterBoy
01-26-2003, 07:41 PM
I think it's the last weekend in May. It's called the Radical Boat Reunion in this section.

Jason

Michael Martin
01-27-2003, 01:56 AM
HF - The RBR is May 30, 31 and June 1.
Yep Still running the stream & 'Rude:D (got new power now though:eek: )- However I hope to have the Alli ready too - Who knows???:rolleyes:
Man if I switch to a black one I wouldn't be on the water near as much. But It might actually run with the cover on :eek: :p

You and WB aught to convoy over this way. I know we got a bunch coming from GA to play.

See yall soon!!

Mike

Mike Agnew
02-03-2003, 10:07 PM
are you going to let mom bring the cuddy . or big nasty as your brother called it . then she could run it to . but if i was you i would bring the stream .i would hate to see you. get out run in the alli :D :D :D :D :D

Michael Martin
02-04-2003, 10:25 AM
Big Nasty will be Stacies ride for sure. Bad thing is I probably couldn't beat it out the hole either. I might be able to chase it down in the 1/4 but i'd be close.

Mike

Mike Agnew
02-04-2003, 08:30 PM
i am going to have to teach her how to make big nasty real wide so you cannot get around if she dose jump you out of the hole .but we may have to move to remote location if they dont do some thing with the ramp tricky is not the word .but dad said they are going to do something soon my fingers are crossed

Michael Martin
02-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Well we got options on ramps so I'm not worried. I tried to get Nasty in the water Sunday & it wouldn't flote. I put in over at the state park. They are dredging it out & making it better so we can go over there if nessasary.

Mike

Mike Agnew
02-05-2003, 10:04 PM
michael, i feel by may the water will be a whole lot warmer and we can get anything launched. i was in the water to my waistand helped retrive sammy 1/4 master and i think if it had not been about 45 degrees in water i could have helped a lot more.

Danny

Michael Martin
03-24-2003, 02:39 PM
ttt

Stv Euro
03-25-2003, 01:01 AM
Mike Martin:

What day do you think the radar runs will be made? I know on Sun in Sept a lot of people had left for there drive back home. PS I still have the hand held radar if we need it for backup.

Thanks Kevin S.:D

Michael Martin
03-25-2003, 09:22 AM
We're no longer having the radar shoots. I got tired of of getting cussed out by the guys that beleive their speedo is right. And were not talking Gaffrig GPS here...

The state records will be really fun this year!! Now that most are established, ya got to beat them to get their record. Should end up being some very close duels...

Did you get your info pack I sent in the mail? If not send me your address via e-mail & I'll get one out.

See ya soon

Mike

Stv Euro
03-27-2003, 12:21 AM
I did receive the package. Thanks! That weekend is going to be crazy trying to plan on our end but we are going to try to make it on one of the days. Hopefully Sat we will be there. The ramp looks like a mess but like Danny said if we all get in and float them off I think it will be fine. Are we going to run at Hollands or is this just the launch and register location?

Mike I want to ask you something no relation to this. I have mainly seen these on the STV boats and I have looked everywhere and can not find them. Its the "flush" running lights that are on the side of the of the boat. Do you have a clue where to get these? Late in the day is the time to play!!! But the wardens have this thing about lights!! Well see if you can help. If you need any help with anything just e-mail me.
:D

Michael Martin
03-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Everything is going to stay at hollands. There is enough good bank for everyone to pull their boats on & BS.

On the lights several people have them. Rex Marine, Tege Marine, and Wally may be able to get you a set. This is a simalar set for cheap. I have a set of these I'm going to put on the vector when I get a chance.

http://www.boatingstore.com/boatingstore/ProdDetail/ProdDetail.asp?pid=80496&SessionNum=B175A9E135B3C0C0BA9B195AD4057FF3A7039864B3F80C674057200F66381AAD58E360C6CBB17875