PDA

View Full Version : 98 Mirage River Racer/96 Mercury 2.5

taguy
09-15-2013, 03:49 PM
SOLD pending pickup

98 Mirage River Racer/96 Mercury 2.5 EFI 260 HP. A good friend of mine bought this boat in 08 off S & F from a member here (I believe Frank delivered it to him), unfortunately, my buddy passed away a few months back. I am helping his mother with the sale of the boat, the probate has been finalized and the title is in hand with the proper work for a sale. I have also OK'd it with Greg to list the boat here per the "selling for a friend" rule (Thx Greg!).
The boat is real clean, taken out maybe 4 or 5 times for short runs since 08, motor is stock and hasn’t had anything done to it since purchasing. The lower part of the hull, along with the trailer has been repainted, and top part has been re cleared (last yr). We took it out last weekend for a 30/45 minute run, ran great (we cleaned the fuel filters and put some race fuel in), hit a 100 mph (speedo) in choppy water quick. We checked the compression, 120 at each cyl.
Gaffrig gauges, Mirage hot foot, Sea Star trim, hyd. steering, manual jack plate, short shaft on the 2.5, 30 pitch prop (Merco), boat cover included. Always garaged and kept clean.
Located in Huffman Tx., right north of Houston on Lake Houston. You can contact me at 832 527 3377 if interested or with any add’l questions, or by PM. I can assist with transport, test runs, ect. asking $14,000 or best offer.
Using my iphone to tether and having problems getting pics to load, check my CL ad for pics. http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/4069342616.html

Boat is sold to a S & F member pending him coming to Tx on Tues eve and picking it up . Thanks S & F!!!!