PDA

View Full Version : 1994 STV pro comp

Bill Mattingly
09-13-2013, 08:40 AM
1994 STV pro comp 4 seater 625lbs hull. In above average condition. Very low hours on boat. Always garage kept. No scratches or stress crack's anywhere on boat. The black on the side of the deck's is jell coat, the rest is paint or stickers that could easly be taken off. The bottom has been worked "don't know by who" Comes with a full cover and a spair tire. The motor is a 2000 225 pro max mid and powerhead with a 2 hole CLE lower and aluminum flywheel. Motor has just been rebuilt with pro piston's that are all std except #5 is .015 over. It has all new Hi Po bearing's and boyson Reed's. The head's have been shaved .050 and the box has been programed for 9000rpm rev limit. Motor run's great and has 145lbs on all cyl except #3 has 140. Asking $18,500 OBO any question's call Bill Mattingly (812)293-3020

fasteddie
09-14-2013, 08:11 AM
1994 STV pro comp 4 seater 625lbs hull. In above average condition. Very low hours on boat. Always garage kept. No scratches or stress crack's anywhere on boat. The black on the side of the deck's is jell coat, the rest is paint or stickers that could easly be taken off. The bottom has been worked "don't know by who" Comes with a full cover and a spair tire. The motor is a 2000 225 pro max mid and powerhead with a 2 hole CLE lower and aluminum flywheel. Motor has just been rebuilt with pro piston's that are all std except #5 is .015 over. It has all new Hi Po bearing's and boyson Reed's. The head's have been shaved .050 and the box has been programed for 9000rpm rev limit. Motor run's great and has 145lbs on all cyl except #3 has 140. Asking $18,500 OBO any question's call Bill Mattingly (812)293-3020

Boat is a little special as far as layup. Boat was bought new and raced TDBA/ODBA by Jim Morris, sold to G-train, then purchased by me and sold to the current owner who I don't believe has used the boat very often. I did a restoration of the boat a few years back. I sold the boat minus power and when it left me it was pretty much perfect and had no issues.