PDA

View Full Version : Front Half

motorheadbishop
08-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Looking for a CLEAN 260, 280 or 300 (2.5) big bearing front half...

Also looking for a 1" spacer plate for the same motor as well...

THANKS!!!:cheers:

That's Right
08-15-2013, 06:55 PM
I have a slightly used air induction front half that you are welcome to. It was complete until last Thursday and that is when I added the air induction holes.

It takes a good motor to run dis mfr, mine wasn't good enough !!!! LMMFAO -----What

motorheadbishop
08-15-2013, 07:04 PM
You know what they say....
Gotta get up to get DOWN! .... THAAAATS RIGHT...

I think you need to change your signature to: GB- flower bed ornament.... Lmao!

motorheadbishop
08-17-2013, 12:09 PM
TTT,
I know theres gotta be some Big bearing front halfs out there...

HStream1
08-19-2013, 06:15 AM
Mike:

Do you only want the front block half? Or the horn, Injectors,rail, reed cages etc as well? I might be persuaded to start parting out one of my Beasts thats just sitting on the stand.

And Wayne. I still have the Mustard and Ketchup PH that would make that Dragon spit Fire!! Priced right!!! Give me a call.

That's Right
08-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Mike:

Do you only want the front block half? Or the horn, Injectors,rail, reed cages etc as well? I might be persuaded to start parting out one of my Beasts thats just sitting on the stand.

And Wayne. I still have the Mustard and Ketchup PH that would make that Dragon spit Fire!! Priced right!!! Give me a call.

Now we are making progress !!!!!!:thumbsup:

Hell Yeah Bud

motorheadbishop
08-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Mike:

Just need the front half...
Mine has been welded a few different times and leaks after running for a while,
makes for a wet dirty pan, drives me crazy...