PDA

View Full Version : 20" Hydrostream Vulture

novajet
08-10-2013, 06:51 PM
20' Vulture , 99 % Done ! .. Leaving for Overseas mid week { Aug. 14 2013 } back 28 th . for a couple of weeks then overseas again for who knows how long this time !?Sooooo , my almost finished Stream has to be sold . So much has been done to her I don't know where to begin , so i'll just say that from the Core to the dash , she's new !Serious buyers { I don't have time for tire kickers } who know what they want and what they are looking at { that's why I posted her on this site }, Please email me or call me . As far as price goes , I'm open to realistic offers . 20' Vulture , Blue / Black Metalflake , 2.4 Bridgeport , Allison Hydraulic Jack Plate , new Interior . Original un-cracked Windshield ! Nice Trailer . New complete fuel system from Gas tank on up to engine . New Wiring . tsickler1@bledsoe.net or 423-447-8947 . Eastern Tennessee , Fresh Water Boat !* Please , contact me before Wednesday 8/14/'13 ..after that it will be hit & miss from Europe until I get back ...and by that time i'd like her to be going to a new / good home . Thank you . { I have pixs of most of the build } ......The picture for this Post is taking forever to upload so I ended the upload .......again & again .Serious Buyers email me and I'll shoot you pixs.... .$ 8,000.00 .. come & get her ! Thanks again .*** What's left to do ? ... throttle & shift cables are too short by about 2 feet , so new , longer cables are needed.. ..seats need to be screwed to the floor once cables are installed into control box { which is mounted and has harness connected }...*** that's about it !