PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Mirage Ski Racer $9000

MERCRACING
07-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Motor started life as a 200 offshore had exhaust cut by a machine shop here is south Florida called Layton marine. Has vertex pistons, fat rods, pro max electronics, light weight fly wheel, 7 peddle fiberglass CCMS reeds, brucato computer, sits on a one piece adapter plate bobs tuner on a 20inch bass mid with no can and exhaust holes drilled under cavitation plate so you don't see them pro max cowl with new factory stickers. Has a sport master lowerunit that was just rebuilt with new bearings and a fat shaft prop shaft. Boat is a 89 when I bought it in July of 2011 it already had transom redone I'm not sure when but it is solid. Floor has no soft spots boats solid. The picture of the nose up close is cause the trailer was set up wrong and when I was pulling home from Texas it rubbed a gouge in the fiberglass but I had it fixed its just missing the rubrail in the very front. Has two little cracks in the deck but there small probably 1 to 2 inches long I can get more pics when I get home from work. Boat has 10 inch manual jack plate, plastic fuel tank, new odyssey batt, new throttle and shift cables, new shifter, new fusion radio and amp, new 7.7 JL audio speakers, has hydronic steering, gaffrig gauges the GPS speed does not work I don't have a ant, new blue seas switch panel, three bilge pumps and I think that's it. Trailer is alum with alum rims led lights in good shape and road ready. I can send more pics if wanted.

Thanks Mark (305)4840195 (tel:(305)4840195)

MERCRACING
08-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Returned all calls and PM's boats still for sale.

Werewolf
08-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi Mark,
Would like to see more pics; interior especially. What year is the motor, any compression data on the head? Great if you have recent video of it.

MERCRACING
08-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Mark,
Would like to see more pics; interior especially. What year is the motor, any compression data on the head? Great if you have recent video of it.

Send me your email or phone number and I can text more pics. The motor is a 1999 but the power head has around 15 hours on it. It has 135psi on all cylinders did a compression test for a guy the other day. I don't have any video of the boat running.

MERCRACING
09-04-2013, 08:27 AM
SOLD!!
Thanks scream and fly.