PDA

View Full Version : Seebold F 1 Tunnel

Dave Seabourn
07-19-2013, 03:12 PM
SOLD - New owner will be picking it up in August. The boat may possibly be at the Regatta at Rideau Ferry on Aug 17 / 18 Considering the time of year, I am reducing the price to a flat $ 3,000, including the trailer, as long as I can keep it over the mid summer long weekend to have my last ride in it. It is an updated 17 foot Seebold Tunnel F 1 boat located in Southern Ontario, Canada. The boat was recently reworked by Scycraft Racing and has been totally re-rigged with all new components, including Steering Shaft and all related hardware etc including Aircraft Steering Cables, cable guides, Hot Foot Throttle etc, and a fuel boaster pump. It has been upgraded to more recent F1 hull specs, a safety cell, fuel cell and includes a road worthy trailer. I am open to reasonable offers and the asking price doesn't come close to the restoration material costs, excluding labour. If interested, please send me a note or give me a call Dave 905 453 8713 or drseabourn@lve.ca

PARKER RABE
07-19-2013, 03:48 PM
lets see some pictures of it ? do you have any motor parts? whats a boaster pump? is it wood or composite? got a tank and trim pumps in it?

Dave Seabourn
07-19-2013, 04:51 PM
I haven't figured out how to attached photos yet or use this site. I am a bit too old to really understand the computer technology. If I can, will send some photos to your email, if you send it to me. There are some pictures of it today on the Auto Trader. I don't have any motor parts. The boaster pump is new and runs about 4 PSI to pressurize the manual fuel pump to ensure it doesn't starve and prime before starting . The boat is wood with a composite cockpit, safety cell and rear cowling. There is a custome fit gas tank that goes with it. No trim pumps. Thanks, Dave

PARKER RABE
07-20-2013, 08:43 PM
parkerrabe@hotmail.com

Dd24skater
07-22-2013, 05:31 AM
Dd24skater@sbcglobal.net

Please send pics and $