PDA

View Full Version : Pyros stalker post

1BadAction
05-30-2013, 04:54 PM
What happened to it? I thought that everyone deserved a chance to see that GEM. :rolleyes: Really Chad? What were you thinking posting a picture of Greg out in front of his house? That's creepy as ****!

LaveyT
05-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Maybe a view of panther Ridge is next, Ha!

transomstand
05-30-2013, 06:55 PM
I want to see a pic of him next to his boat at the ramp. Now THAT'S worth posting.

Robby321
05-30-2013, 06:57 PM
I caught that before I went to town today. I got nothing against Pyro, (or any here), but theres a fine line between...."ha ha funny"..."or crossing the line", showing personal stuff of another, pic, location, etc. Sometimes we forget a zillion OTHER PEOPLE see all we post here........think sometimes before hitting enter "post"

And by the way, I aint no fan of "Google maps, street view". I've played with it, saw stuff I couldn't believe was there without owners permission. My old stomping grounds Ill, show the house I grew up in clear as could be years later. Old lake house in Fox Lake..(Pistakee)? Well, I punched in the address, saw it up close and personal, and even showed a rotating view.

What did I see", the 3 houses us then, (all still owned friends)..BUT?...Bull dozers tearing down old "Happy Ours Resort", for condos. Sad to see.

I did my address, and nothing. Rural enough I guess, even though 20 miles away the state capital. But we are a private HOA, and to tell ya the truth, if I EVER caught some car riding by me, doing camera chit like that? The farthest they would get out is the boat launch, give them a shove (after doing a "Red Green", duct tape the ride shut"), float out with the out going tide.

Watch what ya post here kids...as yes, the world IS WATCHING!

baja200merk
05-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Subscribed :D

NBT
05-30-2013, 08:05 PM
The first Rule of Internet Stalking is to not let anyone know you are an Internet stalker !!

pyro
05-31-2013, 05:19 AM
I didn't delete it.

Instigator
05-31-2013, 05:23 AM
The first Rule of Internet Stalking is to not let anyone know you are an Internet stalker !!

Now that's good.

LaveyT
05-31-2013, 06:32 AM
I want to see a pic of him next to his boat at the ramp. Now THAT'S worth posting.

Yes the Legend of "Old Greg" on his private waters:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZo9ugJTWQ

pyro
05-31-2013, 07:12 AM
I don't see what the big deal is. They blur out the faces of any people captured by the camera, but everyone knows who's in the picture. Anybody could locate the address if they wanted to.

I figured Greg would get a kick out of it. I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

Stitch King
05-31-2013, 07:26 AM
Chad, Some folks are more sensitive than others. At least now I have some company on the Sh*t list now. :)

Ken

LaveyT
05-31-2013, 07:27 AM
Chad, Some folks are more sensitive than others. At least now I have some company on the Sh*t list now. :)

Ken Yep

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/03/12/google-pay-million-for-scooping-data-street-view-production/25ehHQyeAEkh6LaAIot5fM/story.html

Stitch King
05-31-2013, 07:35 AM
Google collecting personal information! Say it isn't so!!!

Instigator
05-31-2013, 09:13 AM
I really don't see what the fuss is all about.

Guess I missed what you did this time ; )

pyro
05-31-2013, 09:57 AM
I posted a screen capture from Google Maps "Street View" showing a certain Florida resident standing in their driveway looking over their shoulder. I thought it was neat. That person, or one of his moderators apparently didn't seem to agree.

If they caught ME in my driveway checking the mail, I would think it was pretty cool.

Lockjaw
05-31-2013, 01:52 PM
:d:d:d:d:d:d

Riverratt
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
I pulled up your house and I caught your unlicensed dog taking a dump in your neighbors yard. :D

I posted a screen capture from Google Maps "Street View" showing a certain Florida resident standing in their driveway looking over their shoulder. I thought it was neat. That person, or one of his moderators apparently didn't seem to agree.

If they caught ME in my driveway checking the mail, I would think it was pretty cool.

Forkin' Crazy
05-31-2013, 02:37 PM

Nice LOL!!! :D

I pulled up your house and I caught your unlicensed dog taking a dump in your neighbors yard. :D

I bet he gets a citation for that! ;)

pyro
05-31-2013, 08:01 PM

No you didn't, because it has never happened. ;)

Instigator
06-01-2013, 12:20 AM

Sorry, but I think that's funny ; ) I know what I'm playing with next.

I hope it doesn't show me peeing in the back yard.