PDA

View Full Version : Best WAX ever

spbutler
05-27-2013, 12:33 AM
I have tried them all and I would say nothing has made my boat shine better and last longer than Meguiars Ultimate, it is the best for your boat and car. On your boat I would recommend Ultimate Polish followed by Ultimate Wax Liquid. It has a very long dry time, which is what I think makes it work better. The longer the wax is wet, the longer the chemical bonding process is taking place.

olboatman
05-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the info. Will give it a try! Gary

harrells
05-27-2013, 07:48 AM
I use Mcguires carnauba wax. Great stuff.

Sonik
06-02-2013, 04:14 PM
I was given advice on what to use on my old gel after the wet sanding/buffing/and bottom work was done. Iosso.....check it out.

spbutler
06-02-2013, 09:56 PM
I was stating best wax, for a boat that already is in good shape and to bring up more gloss with the polish and shine and protect with the Ultimate wax. My boat was in for a month with no washing because the water was broken at my dock. A ton of pollen and lots of rain and I finally was able to wash today and the boat looked great when done. Has also held up on my truck since last fall. They also have a Ultimate compound which I tried by hand with not great results because I think it needed to be used with a buffer.