PDA

View Full Version : G0 Carts In Myrtle Beach-Unreal!!!!

trbocharge
01-15-2003, 11:54 PM
I was down at Myrtle Beach this past weekend........went to a place called afterburners.......it is an old lowes and they built a go-cart track inside.......1 road course and 1 roundy round.........this place was awsome!!!

First of all ......the carts are electric(33hp).......they have a computer readout in front of you that tells you your lap time......you start at formula 5 then graduate down to formula 1......each grade allows you more power you also get 1 turbo boost per lap..........you can also buy a hot lap that gives you 130% more power.......these things flat out SCREAM........you run at f-1 probably 35 to 38 mph.........the hot lap is over 50mph.........and the cars handle with the little slicks and all.........you have to wear a helmet but you still feel the rubber hitting you from the other cars.........

We went down with 7 people.......65 ea. bucks we ran all day.......the cars are made in Germany and Sweden................I tell you I still have a smile on my face from all the rubbin we all did, they were pretty liberal on rubbing and bumping..........just an all out blast. They have a bar inside too.......!!!

Its on 38th north myrtle in back of hooters........

BathTubBabe
01-16-2003, 03:21 PM
Sound like it would be alot of fun. :D

trbocharge
01-19-2003, 10:17 AM
Barb,

Love the Bathtub pic.........dont you think it time to get out of there.........you are going to get all wrinkly.......