PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Fired Up??!!

Liqui-Fly
04-24-2001, 12:15 PM
It's spring and finally feels like spring in the great Norhteast. The lakes are thawing out and filling up and Liqui-Fly is approaching completion. My Dad has a Stoker which he has wanted since the beginning of time and the 'Rondak Reservoir Romp' is turning out a lot of the Northeast's finest speed freaks. Can you smell it?? Can you smell that two stroke?? I love watching people fan the smoke away from their faces....you know they just don't understand. LF

04-24-2001, 02:42 PM
I love the smell of two-stroke in the morning. I enjoy the sight of a big blue cloud floating across the bay as the Merc roars to life. My 2.4 doesn't smoke as much as my 2.0 XR2, it's not quite as magical. I like the EFI, though. :)

Barney
04-24-2001, 03:28 PM
Were all very crispy from a few days in 90 degree baking sunshine. We could use that ice in our blender, do ya mind?

Techno
04-24-2001, 03:30 PM
MOSQUITO REPELLANT!!!

Michael Martin
04-24-2001, 07:16 PM
Its only 2 1/2 weeks to our rally on Lake Murray and I'm already nearing insanity. I put the last coat of paint on the bottom of the stream today. A quick flip tommorow and a sanding I'll go. Maybe she'll se the water sunday? if the weather holds out it may happen. I just can't wait!!!!!

Mike

XBuddawg
04-24-2001, 07:34 PM
I gotz to crank mine up at least a dozen times a week! And 2 dozen times a day on da weekend!....lol...

Love dat Smell!!!

Later,
Buddy