PDA

View Full Version : big tunnel boat nitro power....need help!!! dont know what it is

mbunch36
02-24-2013, 07:52 PM
got this big tunnel with a K b outboard. I believe to be a 11 cc or bigger, the boat is made of what feels like plastic. the top canopy is in 40 foot of water.....can anyone help identify this boat and motor because I have no clue? the boat is 48 inches long and 21 inches wide... any help would be appreciated

thanks
mark

madtunnel
02-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Couple of questions how long is the boat also you should see a stamp on d side of d motor either 3.5 or 7.5 if the boat feels like plastic it is probably an old abs dumas with a 3.5 motor. Go over to intlwaters.com they can help you out may also find another cawling for it.

Tony

outboard-rob
02-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Its been a long time since I had mine but its looks like an Aero-Tech to me.Great runnin hull !!! Rob

Bumerany
10-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Hey everyone, I am new to the rc world and have acquired a tunnel boat that I dont know much about. it is 48 inches long, 21 inches wide and has a k b outboard on it that i believe is a 11cc or larger on the back with a pipe....the problem is that the top cowl is in the bottom of a lake somewhere and I am trying to find one or something that will work,...will get pics up as soon as I can... anyone have any thoughts? thanks mark

Trimmed Out15
10-11-2013, 06:23 PM
If you take a pic of the back of the motor or the head and gear case I can tell you what it is. As for the cowl I'd look at a Dumas cowl. They made boats for all 3 outboards back then, I'm sure it would be close.