PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadian ODBA events??

Northern Jewel
01-05-2003, 07:55 AM
Just wondering if there are any events or drag organizations in Canada, I 'am interested in running maybe the Lake Racer class.

Rocket
01-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Well, I don't know about Canada. But ODBA (Outboard Drag Boat Asso.) is a club formed out of three clubs about three years ago in the South. We would love to have you come race with us! The race that is closest to you would be our last race of the year in Jasper TN.

Our First race is in April 03 at Mt. Pleasant Texas. See http://www.odbaonline.com for details

Ya'll come down now, ya' Hear!:D

Jay2002
01-05-2003, 08:18 PM
where did you here about the Texas race? When I go to the web site, there's no new info.
See Ya, Jay.

Rocket
01-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Jay, ODBA always starts in Mt. Pleasant, and most of the time its in April! Plus that's what they announced at Japer!

They will have the new schedule and rules up in the next month or so!

Jay2002
01-05-2003, 08:32 PM
I heard that Texas was going to be the first one, but I guess I wasn't paying attention to here the date. Hopefully they'll get these rules ironed out for ss so we can get to work. I've got my trailer out getting some rehab work done, but I don't want to get to involved with testing till it's all in writing! Know what I mean?
Jay.