PDA

View Full Version : Transport special..................................

Frank Molé
10-09-2012, 05:49 AM
will heading back from S.C. empty in a few weeks...........more great deals.....................:thumbsup:

Frank Molé
01-14-2013, 09:27 AM
heading vir..empty soon great deals

Frank Molé
02-05-2013, 08:49 PM
now have TWIC card for all your port work needs

Frank Molé
03-08-2013, 09:30 PM

LETS NOT FORGET TO HELP OUT THIS GREAT SITE,GREG HAS DONE A TON OF WORK HERE AND I THINK WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT THIS GREAT PLACE ANY WAY WE CAN :thumbsup: THE BEST PLACE FOR OUR BOATING FIX ON THE NET............:thumbsup: :smiletest: THANKS GREG AND CHECK YOUR PAYPAL :cool: :smiletest:...ANYBODY THAT HELPS OUT AND LETS ME KNOW 10% DISCOUNT ON NEXT TRANSPORT............THANKS EVERYBODY FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO..............:cool::cool: :smiletest: FRANK............

tux974
03-14-2013, 05:08 AM
Frank asked me to put this up in case some have emailed or PM'd him with no response. He is on the road for a few days so if you need a quick quote, need anything or have a question call his cell. 516 698 7970

Frank Molé
03-15-2013, 08:21 PM
LETS NOT FORGET TO HELP OUT THIS GREAT SITE,GREG HAS DONE A TON OF WORK HERE AND I THINK WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT THIS GREAT PLACE ANY WAY WE CAN :thumbsup: THE BEST PLACE FOR OUR BOATING FIX ON THE NET............:thumbsup: :smiletest: THANKS GREG AND CHECK YOUR PAYPAL :cool: :smiletest:...ANYBODY THAT HELPS OUT AND LETS ME KNOW 10% DISCOUNT ON NEXT TRANSPORT............THANKS EVERYBODY FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO..............:cool::cool: :smiletest: FRANK............

Frank asked me to put this up in case some have emailed or PM'd him with no response. He is on the road for a few days so if you need a quick quote, need anything or have a question call his cell. 516 698 7970

thanks tony..............and spots open

Frank Molé
03-16-2013, 08:17 AM

thanks tony..............and spots open

ok lets get it going