PDA

View Full Version : Havasu BBSP stuff

Rickracer
04-24-2001, 06:06 AM
Just wanted to thank Barney for a fantastic time, and for the use of the "guest boat" known as the Bat Boat. I also had the great pleasure of meeting Wicky and Mrs. Wicky(Michelle), Kaptain Kirk, Scott Dyson and his wife(super nice folks,sorry I don't remember her name) , and Uncle Tony, and last but not least, Barney's special lady who helped make it all that much better. I would never have guessed the number of badass looking big block boats that would veer off and go the other way when confronted with an S&F standout outboard screamer. Those that didn't fell like flies. It was just fantastic. I will post more later as I get back on track recovering from jet lag, little sleep, and mucho fun. Have a great day all.

KaptainKirk
04-24-2001, 08:20 AM
Thank You again for the BatBoat rides!!
And tell BTB it was a pleasure to finally meet her!
K.K.

Fl Boy in ILL
04-24-2001, 05:50 PM
KK

After that trip you must be rearing at the bit for a new FASTER boat, so what will it be?

Rick

Rickracer
04-24-2001, 09:31 PM
After the Vector is done though, only 2 or 3 projects at a time.......

KaptainKirk
04-25-2001, 08:13 AM
After the ride with Uncle Tony:I am sold its The Riot!!!
Should now by the end of next week if I can get one!!
K.K.

BathTubBabe
04-28-2001, 10:30 AM
Hi Kirk,

Thanks for your kind words. I enjoyed meeting you and your uncle as well. I look forward to sharing more laughs with you in the future, including discussing the different types of floating devices and dental floss that are around.