PDA

View Full Version : New Advertiser on S&F - Hoss Propeller

Hoss Marine Propellers
07-01-2012, 08:57 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/otg7xf.jpg (http://www.hossprops.com/SandF.html)

As a new advertiser on S&F - Hoss Propeller is offering a special discount to all S&F members.

This special is for all propellers we currently manufacture !

To receive the discount, you must either click on the "link" below or click on the advertising banner that is in "rotation" at the top of the web page. This will take you to a S&F page on the Hoss website. There you will find information in regards to the discount. When you click the link on that page, it will automatically open an e-mail that's addressed to me with the subject line already filled out. That way, I'll know for sure that you're a S&F member...... This special is not available to the general public....... Scream and Fly Members Only !!!!!

http://www.hossprops.com/SandF.html

If we can help you in ANY way, feel free to contact us!

Look Forward to Hearing from All S&F Members,

h2oskiier30
07-01-2012, 09:11 AM
That is an awesome offer, Tim. Hope you sell a pile of props to members here.

bigtis
07-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Tim and his dad have built two of my three fastest props!!!!!! Thanks Tim, sure wish I still had that 33

Scream And Fly
07-02-2012, 01:35 AM
It's great to have you here, Tim. This is extra pleasing to me since I've been a fan of Hoss props since I had my first Hyperdrive a long time ago. I wish I still had it...

roostertail200
08-05-2012, 11:49 PM
I need a 26 or a 27 hyperdrive for my supermag 200+. I had one but didn't need it at the time. anyone know the cost of a new one or would someone possibly have a used one?

19' champion
200+ built up SuperMag mariner with a spoof 150 xr-2 cowl.
yamaha 26 drag prop

Hoss Marine Propellers
09-27-2012, 09:56 PM
The Special Introductory Discount will expire this coming Sunday, the 30th.

I will continue to give a discount for all S&F members..... Just not as big as the current one.

woundedwarrior
11-22-2012, 05:57 AM
Thanks Tim for always taking the time to talk with and help anyone you can especially me LOL. I plan on getting. One of your props for my xb2003 280 merc. combo,but I'm retired and wont get my money till the first. Till then ill be waiting on a check sometimes life now is a little. slow but not since I get to drive the alley full-time now ill be calling you soon. I need a screaming 28p Triton 1 unless. you need a test pilot for something else you may have in mind. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family give me a call on the 1st 740-414-0605.

delawarerick
11-22-2012, 08:21 AM
I have purchased a prop from Tim and it was better than discribed. Once I get the shake down and figure how the new project runs I will be a return customer. Thanks Rick

astro@ptd.net
01-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Tim, is your website down? You build anything yet for a 3 liter on a XB 21 bassport pro?? I've talked to a few XB 21 owners that have had good success with over hub props such as the Lightening ET with a 3 liter. And I have the 1.75 gears which helps hole shot.
Craig

Jasonsdad
01-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Tim, is your website down? You build anything yet for a 3 liter on a XB 21 bassport pro?? I've talked to a few XB 21 owners that have had good success with over hub props such as the Lightening ET with a 3 liter. And I have the 1.75 gears which helps hole shot.
Craig

www.hossprops.com

It just worked for me.

motorheadbishop
01-18-2013, 06:20 AM
Tim,
Prop is on it way to ya, should have it today or monday....:cheers:

Hoss Marine Propellers
01-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Craig

Hey Craig,
I try to check my website daily & make sure it doesn't go down..... Seems to work fine.
Three years ago, Dad & I built several prototypes & spent a few days with Darris doing some testing with his new 23 footer he was working on.
The whole purpose for the newer design revolved around the bigger/heavier cubic inch motors.
The props performed very well.... good holeshot, smooth mid-range cruising, & pulled good top-end numbers.
I've done some further testing and came up with a VERY different design..... Plan on building a prototype and final testing before
considering the production version. I'll be posting the new stuff as it comes out this Spring..... LOTS of changes this year!!!!

astro@ptd.net
01-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Just checked out the site again and noticed that you will be bringing out your 4 blade OT out soon for us 3 liter guys!! Let us know on the owners board please!! Or privately if you prefer, whatever. I'm excited to see it.
Craig

pkstv
02-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Tim im in the market for a 14.5 x 27 triton 1 for a grand sport . Is this pitch available ? And flo torque for fat shaft ? And price please .thanks pkstv.

Allyda
05-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Tim I have an older HPD that's been my fastest prop. I was recently down on Okeechobie and spun the hub. It has one blade that will need a little work also. Can these older props be rehubbed, Or am I better off hanging this one on my wall and getting a new one in the same diameter & pitch?

Thanks
Ally

hydroo
03-26-2016, 10:44 PM
Tim and his dad have built two of my three fastest props!!!!!! Thanks Tim, sure wish I still had that 33
Who built the third fastest?

bigtis
03-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Who built the third fastest? baggy. All three wheels ran the same mph.