PDA

View Full Version : jax fla R/C boating

mr fun
06-16-2012, 09:26 AM
I just found out where people are running now, behind the academy sporting goods on atlantic and kernan, supposed to be alot of people there on fathers day. a buddy came by with a new tweaked zenoa in a completely newly rigged v about 45"s long running it for the first time today, and tomorrow there's supposed to alot of enclosed trailers n such :cheers:. glad to see something on this side of town, I'm gonna check it out and get some pics if it's a good turnout. :thumbsup:

madtunnel
06-19-2012, 02:58 PM
How was the turn out Fun it's useually pretty happening out there on sunday. you need to get that cracker box going and quit useing it as window decoration. as you guys like to say JUST SAYIN:D

mr fun
06-21-2012, 03:54 AM
but that 900.00 I had set aside to go into it went for 2 steer tires on my pete :rolleyes: it was a pretty good croud, met a few nice guys and helped with the bouy's n such. my truck seems to eat all it's own profits the last coupla years, but the rents paid, almost ;) fun out

madtunnel
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey fun Weather permitting we are gonna be out at acedamy sunday stop by if you get a chance.

mr fun
06-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey fun Weather permitting we are gonna be out at acedamy sunday stop by if you get a chance.

it's a good chance for me to get away for a spell :iagree: