PDA

View Full Version : What happened to this thread:

AlaskaStreamin
12-20-2002, 11:23 AM
http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=25186

It disappeared overnight. It was titled:
Subject: Scream And Fly Discussion Forums - A little something for the lady Boaters( have to be fair)

fredsav
12-20-2002, 12:37 PM
too much nakedity.Ya know, those lady boaters, once you get'em goin there's no limit. Soon there'll be pictures of naked men all over the place.The pages will be so full, we won't be able to post any more boat pics.

BathTubBabe
12-20-2002, 06:15 PM
lol, I didn't show any Butt on here, butterball Santa, just a male chest :p

Kathleen Michelle
12-20-2002, 07:39 PM
You had to show us your BEHIND! If you would have kept your clothes on it would not have been deleted.:) Remember this is a "Family Place".

Now show us what you look like in your "Santa Get up" and we can continue picking on you till you get your butt in Shape!;)

bulldogdaddy
12-20-2002, 07:43 PM
now the thread was deleted,lmao. now ladies was the rear end in the pic that bad?

fredsav
12-21-2002, 10:16 AM
one

BathTubBabe
12-21-2002, 01:33 PM
OMG I WAS eating lunch :p

Here we go again :D

fredsav
12-21-2002, 03:53 PM
kinda takes your breath away, Don't it? I think they did a fine job on the Gelcoat ( notice how it matches the boots!!!!). Decided against the Imron, felt the Gel covered better. What about the mask? It's that Zorro thang. Ya know, dark and mysterious.

BathTubBabe
12-21-2002, 05:39 PM
It definitely tock something away alright :p
You should of had them spread the gelcoat a bit more on that transom, make sure it is good and covered. :D

I think it is a bit to late for dark and mysterious Santa we know who you are. :rolleyes:

Did you Pump your iron and do your squats today?
:eek:

Oh, and you never did tell me what gym it is that you workout at, so I can send my eye glass doctor friend.

:D :D :D