PDA

View Full Version : Nissan 350 Z

Ilovespeed
12-18-2002, 10:16 PM
well my dad ordered one about 6-8 months ago and we've been wating for it since..2003 nissan 350z...we finally get it and its WINTER here soo looks like its goin into the garage and wait for the summer warmer temperatures to cruize in...daytona blue in colour and black interior..jsut came in today.. cant wait to getmy liscnece!!!
Tyler

P man
12-19-2002, 05:08 PM
tell me, I know the new G 35 coupe only comes in an automatic/triptronic transmission untill next year when they will be releasing a 6 speed manual but whats the deal with the 350???

P man
12-19-2002, 05:10 PM
i love that school bus pic
a friend sent that to me a while ago and i almost died laughing so hard

Ilovespeed
12-19-2002, 05:28 PM
Just went to see it yesterday they are doing the detailing today and tomoro may be able to pick er up friday or monday...its got a sweet 6 speed ... i will post a pic when she gets in teh garage .. g35 are sweet too ... i like the look of the Z over the g coupe but jsut a preference almost same car just few differnet lines..the skewl bus is my dream ride LoL
Tyler

Looper
12-20-2002, 09:46 AM
P Man,

I've had a G35 sedan since April. The sedans will have the 6 speed manual option in late Jan/early Feb, the coupes are being shipped with 6M now, but they are very rare. (about 10% of shipments, I'm told.) The 5 speed auto is a very nice xmission. Same as used in the Q45.

Very nice cars, and quick for what they are. I plan to test a 6M when they come out and hope to trade for one. Infiniti is also coming out with a crossover SUV FX 35/45 next month which either has the 3.5 V6 of the G or the 4.5 V8 from the Q45.

The other board I frequent is

www.freshalloy.com

If you sift through the crap there is a lot of good information about Nissan/infiniti products there.

Ilovespeed
12-21-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey
yah the car looks awesome as soon as theres a good day(winter here) and we get the odd day where its 10 degrees celsius..and we will take her outta the garage and take some shots...cant rev it over 4000 for the breaking in process..otehrwise teh warranty is voided !!! soo we have to keep it under 4000 for 1000 kilometers. It has a nice hum to the exhaust. I like that web site looper!!! i like teh nismo packages..ive ehard of nismo but only in japan or places like that...i would like to get a 240 and get a body kit and stuff for it...maybe look as good as my dads z !!!
Tyler