PDA

View Full Version : any other wrestling fanatics?

bulldogdaddy
12-15-2002, 07:51 PM
getting to watch armageddon on dish in 15min:D

bulldogdaddy
12-15-2002, 08:27 PM
and the new tag team champs are booker-t and golddust

vector mike
12-15-2002, 08:34 PM
I guess I will have to hear all about it on Raw tomorrow night. :)

bulldogdaddy
12-15-2002, 08:47 PM
mike,i'll post some updates later on,can't wait for the ladies match!

JOHNNYGUN
12-16-2002, 08:03 AM
well, i wouldn't say fanatics, but about a year ago, i asked my wife to come in to see how big this guy was. (triple H) since then, she's been hooked! we don't get the pay-per-views though. so, we'll have to see what is said on raw. it's a nice break from reality.

Boz
12-16-2002, 06:03 PM
I only watch wrestling because of Chris Jericho. Chris and I went to high school together and played hockey together for our high school team and then as 18 and 19 year olds. He then went on to wrestle in Japan and the rest, as they say, is history. He comes back evry christmas and hangs out at the bars. Really cool, nice guy. chicks are all over that guy.............until i walk in the room:eek: . that was, ofcourse, a joke.
"Hi, that's Chris Jericho but I drive an HST". Think it'd work??

bulldogdaddy
12-16-2002, 07:52 PM
must be nice to know the king of the world,lmao. but i bet he's a class act. used to meet alot of wrestlers here in baltimore at an old nightclub. met the road warriors,sting and lex and ric flair. they were all great and would actually talk to ya over a few cold ones!

Barefoot Bob
12-16-2002, 08:26 PM
Aren't the road warriors Animal and hawk? If so my uncle (wild one) tag teamed with them a few times. I saw them wrestle together but I dont think he ever made it to the TV seen. He is a crazy mother,used to be a hells angel. Now you know how I got so nuts:rolleyes:

JOHNNYGUN
12-17-2002, 07:52 AM
oh yea! and don't forget, a huge rock star!
i went out of my way to watch jerico do his singing. i expected it to turn into something funny. i was impressed. i went out and got the fozzy disc. the guy does have some talent:cool: