12-12-2002, 03:48 PM
:D

Barefoot Bob
12-12-2002, 04:06 PM
I have one just like it...JK
It would be sweet though. It looks a bit high

Cp
12-12-2002, 04:32 PM
Looks like T-Rex's condo after the Herricane to me.

Cp

BathTubBabe
12-12-2002, 05:16 PM
OH, I thought this was T-Rex's ;)

bulldogdaddy
12-12-2002, 05:23 PM
that would give a new meaning to a flying dock start!

BathTubBabe
12-12-2002, 05:34 PM
Bare foot Bob,

I would think this is more up your alley, being that there are alot of Boating events and Skiing events to go too. You would be more mobile, me thinks ;) :D

Barefoot Bob
12-12-2002, 05:46 PM
bdd...A flier from that hight would hurt a bit...OUCH

Barbara...That moble unit would work great:D

BathTubBabe
12-12-2002, 06:00 PM
Glad you like my choice for you :D :D

fredsav
12-12-2002, 06:36 PM
A crane I guess? No substitute for owning your own Heavy Equipment. You never have a problem your neigbours!!

175checkmate
12-13-2002, 06:58 AM
Thats to cool, a little high up, like the truck. I guess thats the pre-RV.

JOHNNYGUN
12-13-2002, 08:53 AM
we have several "homes" similar to that on the WI river. they get bought and sold all the time! had a guy come into the store, looking for a small flat boat. seems that after he and his buddies came back to the cottage, from out bar hoppin' all night, the river had covered up the driveway! the cottage just sittin' all high n dry on a little hill, with 15 ft. stilts, and no way to get to it! he was on his way to the realtors office to see the guy that convinced him to buy this prime "vacation home":D

BathTubBabe
12-13-2002, 10:49 AM
Opps, sounds like somebody didn't check into where the flood plan zones are. Developer's have been known to build in flood zone area's and/or haul in a ton of dirt to raise the ground level. When there is alot of rain for a long amount of time or the snow starts to melt home owners get the surprise of their life. :rolleyes: little johnny boat become a must :eek: Anything built on stilts should gave them a clue :rolleyes: :D

JOHNNYGUN
12-13-2002, 10:55 AM
Every one around here knows it floods. Most of the places along the river started out as old fishing shacks, and what not. The realtors start painting a real pretty picture to guys in the big city and get 'em on the hook before they realize what there gettin'!:)

BathTubBabe
12-13-2002, 11:15 AM
It pays to talk to the locals ;)

Techno
12-13-2002, 09:29 PM
Just a warning for those with normal tree stands.

A guy at work clumbed up to his tree stand and stomped on it several times, satisfied it was still sturdy he stepped onto it and sat down. The stand collapsed!
He got busted up real bad but had a few other budds around. They wanted to airlift him out but he's afraid to fly!
Almost dies from loss of blood.
Last I heard broke wrist, torn musle on other arm so both arms in casts. Lost his spleen broke some ribs and punctured a lung. And just plain hurtin. He's out of the hospital now.

A week before this he had said in a meeting " I would rather be in ICU than go to another one of these meetings!"

This guy is half way through his 9 lives. Been blown out of transformer room, narrowly missed being blown up by a hydrogen explosion and then almost climbed a rail to a large fall, both times he was blinded. Hit by a car, and some other minor death defiying thing.

Charlie M
12-13-2002, 10:18 PM
has BTB been visiting WWW.mytrailerpark.com

BathTubBabe
12-17-2002, 01:58 PM
Nope, Not till you sent me the link. Those pic were sent me in email. That site is something. :eek: Scary

BathTubBabe
12-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Techno,

Your friend sounds like he has a knack for danger. I have heard about people who have been in one acc. and overcome it but several. He must have nine lifes indeed.