PDA

View Full Version : found this

WILDCAT2.5
12-11-2002, 06:17 AM
ad and went out and bought our national animal. They are two weeks old and still feed with bottols. I bought 3 "Springbok" two brown ewes and a black ram

So i will be spending my holiday raising my new "pets".

This is a photo of how they will look when they about a year old

gaineso
12-11-2002, 06:29 AM
I've seen them at Lion Country in West Palm Beach. They are really beautiful animals. Hope you have room for them to run some. Post some pics of the little ones. I'd like to see the whatever you call baby Springboks.

bulldogdaddy
12-11-2002, 06:34 AM
now thats something out of u.s. standards,nice exoctic animals.if you lived here you would be getting hasseld by animal rights groups.post some pics of the baby's

WILDCAT2.5
12-11-2002, 06:45 AM
I will post all the pics of the baby's. Yes i have lots of place for running and playing.

I will go and get them on the 20 Dec. They become pets. My friend has two in his garden and when you call them they come to you and eat out your hand.

Markus

Doubledog
12-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Man, some tenderloin steaks over the grill with a good old baked potato, a dab of butter & salad........

ummmmmmm, ummmmmm :D :D :D :D

WILDCAT2.5
12-11-2002, 07:11 AM
Come visit me and i will take you hunting then you can ummmmmmm, ummmmmm as much as you want DD;)

Markus

bulldogdaddy
12-11-2002, 07:14 AM
you got him all upset,now he can't even spell his baby's right,lmao.:D

Doubledog
12-11-2002, 07:20 AM
Just pulling your chain Cat. :D

Happy to see some folks can take a joke around here!

Oh, BTW, Thank you for the offer to come visit. I might take you up on that trip. It'd be a great pleasure to meet some good folks.

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! (sing along..... la, la, laahhhh:) :) :) :)

bulldogdaddy
12-11-2002, 07:25 AM
now the other day you were mad ass hell cuz ppl don't like the sound of your r/c.what happened today that your singing a happy tune? if i don't smile at a bad situation then all hell would break loose on me:D

WILDCAT2.5
12-11-2002, 07:30 AM
I took it as a joke:D

The offer stands, You just come and we will help you with everthing you need;)

bulldogdaddy thanks for showing the spelling mistake. FIXED

Thanks
Markus

bulldogdaddy
12-11-2002, 07:50 AM
was just joking:D looking at dd,s reply about hunting, i knew this was just a joke.

Doubledog
12-11-2002, 08:03 AM
B. Mac wrote something that made me think. He showed a photo of his family and how life is good and how blessed we really are.

My problem is not practicing patience. With the r/c boat this weekend I was overzealous. Took me two weekends to put a 15 minute kit together and with weather sucking and such I can’t say anything besides I wanted to run my boat. And had done my homework in advance to make sure it was possible. If not, no way would it be sitting in my house.

No excuses, just learn. Heck, I’m starting a family and now isn’t the time to be frazzled.

Guys like ya’ll help keep me grounded.

Markus, what’s the weather like now? It’s summer your time? Oh,,,, summer, sand, beach, water, ohhhh. Let me know if I can do anything for you too alright.

Jamie

And we all knew it was a joke. Amazing how you get to know folks without even seeing their face isn't it?
:)

bulldogdaddy
12-11-2002, 08:10 AM
starting a family!now there's a patients checker,lol. and like you said before,i'm gonna try to get my boat done for the rumble. depending on my work schedule,always 40-60 hrs a week.weather,need to get one of thoese temporary garages,and money!,need more hours for more money for the boat! oh my sounds like one of those old drug commericals!thats right"boating is addictive":D if i don't get the borum done i'm still heading to kentucky on the 8th of aug. wouldn't miss it for the world!

WILDCAT2.5
12-11-2002, 08:24 AM
Yes it is summer and very hot, I will be going on leave today. The boat is ready and packed.

Will be boating this afternoon and having a nice braai (grill) tonight.

Markus

Doubledog
12-11-2002, 08:27 AM
Kick a man while he's down!:D :D :D

Have a good one and throw a steak on the grill for me will ya'?:)