PDA

View Full Version : Who would actually call the police on children sleigh riding!!!

Kathleen Michelle
12-09-2002, 02:07 PM
OUR NEIGHBORS DID....... We haven't had snow since god knows when...... the kids had been sleigh riding since thursday... Saturday night we sit down to eat dinner and the police come to our door telling us the neighbors would appreciate the kids not sleigh riding on their property!!!!!! The thing is ...... IT WAS NOT THERE PROPERTY! IT'S LAND WITH NO HOUSE!!!! We have ASSHOLES for neighbors!!

I think I need to take a sleigh ride next snow we get! I know Scott wants to!

Barefoot Bob
12-09-2002, 02:11 PM
It just seems you cant have any fun anymore can you. Without some one bitching about it.

BathTubBabe
12-09-2002, 02:51 PM
Sounds like they forgot what it was like to be a kid. Shot me if that ever happens to me. People like that wonder why the world is the way it is, might be because they take the simple pleasures away from kids, wholesome fun. When you all go sleighing take a boom box with you open full blast of course, heheheh.

Devil made me do it

woodco
12-09-2002, 05:37 PM
What are they a bunch of Old Farts ????? :confused:

Techno
12-09-2002, 06:15 PM
The good news is the police responded to something like that. If there was really terrible stuff going on then they wouldn't have had the time.

bulldogdaddy
12-09-2002, 08:46 PM
i can't believe that someone called the cops on your kids,they seemd very well behaved when they came over the house.i guess some ppl. just missed out on their childhood.if you want to take the kids sleigh riding just go to the hill on sulpher spring rd. noone ever bothers anybody there. btw ,scott please send me some pics of your boat,charlie said he hasn't seen it and i should be up there wed..found the colors for the boat!man their sweet

P man
12-09-2002, 09:29 PM
Im sorry to here that
Im 18 and have spent every year of my life, living next to the most insane old dirtbags.
They used to call the cops for things like us playing basketball.
dont worry though, your kids will grow up with a great sense of humar because of it lol:D :cool:

silly
12-10-2002, 10:55 AM
Some people have nothing better to do with there time except complain...........They ought to take up boating that will keep them busy:D Then they will complain a little less

Kathleen Michelle
12-10-2002, 11:36 AM
JUST PLAIN ASSHOLES!!! BTB... it was two neighbors... and one of the couples have a three year old!

BDD.... yes they are good kids all kids are...... it's not like they were throwing rocks at their houses or doing any major harm... they were simply being children sleigh riding and having a good time..... I am thankful the police did not actually come while they were sleigh riding ....... because Mommy here would have been put into the police car! Don't worry next snow....... I will be there with them!

You are so right Silly!

trbocharge
12-10-2002, 09:41 PM
Lookie here,

I just gave your neighbors the HORNS.............take notice in the near future.........unfortunate things will begin to happen to them.........LOLOL