PDA

View Full Version : New MI Hydro Stream Dealer

Stream 1
12-08-2002, 08:34 PM
:cool: Had a great meeting with Jim Rau of Apollo Marine in Marcellus, MI. He spent most of the day at the plant checking out the new Streams. I'm happy to announce he is coming onboard as our MI Hydro Stream dealer.

Jim did some Hydro Stream racing in the late 70's and 80's and is a great guy. His dealership currently handles Moomba ski boats and Playbouy Pontoons. Hydro Streams will be a great addition and will help round out his product mix.

Jim will be out of town until Wednesday but if you live in the area give him a call late next week at (616) 423-6011 to get update about his plans.

Jim Contzen

sho305
12-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Excellent! Here is location in sw Michigan: http://www.apollomarine.com/

Capt.Insane-o
12-09-2002, 09:28 AM
Someone in Michigan actually selling Hi-perf outboard boats?! "scuse me while I pinch myself! I'd like to do a gathering up on Foote Pond this summer. The Hot boat club meets a couple times a year and I'm going to try and make it along one of the two dates. Now that I'm refreshed and feeling a whole lot better I need to get to work on it. Maybe it'll make winter shorter.

sho305
12-09-2002, 11:10 AM
Yeah, kinda wierd huh? You know that place is about a third of the way from Chicago to Detroit, good access. Thanks Hydrostream! Looking forward to the next new model showing up on your site...or this site:)

Stream 1
12-10-2002, 10:08 AM
Correct Address for Apollo Marine

Apollo Marine
15255 96th Ave.
Lawton, MI 49065
616-423-6011
Fax 616-423-6012

Directions:
I94 to exit 60 Paw Paw
South on M40 10 miles_
right turn on_ 94th Ave. (west)
left on 30th (1st left

crazy horse
12-10-2002, 03:30 PM
Stream 1, Is Water Wonderland Sports Center still a Hydrostream dealer? There located in Mount Morris , Mi. That's where I bought my comp viper 28 years ago.

JW
12-10-2002, 07:28 PM
:p Glad to see you two Jims getting together, from another Jim!! Jim R., when you get back into town, give me a holler. I want to drive out and get all the details. And you'd better send John to High Performace school!!!!!

One thing I didn't get to tell you when we were on the phone the other day: When I first called, I got ahold of the lady that answers the phone. She has got some kind of memory!! She remembered me from 3 years ago when I stopped out looking for John and what used motors you might have available. I had that X-Stream Valero at the time, but sold it before I finished rigging it. Anyway, that lady doesn't forget a thing! You got yourself a jewel there.
Jim C. and Jim R., I'll be doing what I can to get the word out around here. Jim R., I volunteer to demo a boat in the Kazoo area if you need!!!! I can keep it right on my shore station LOLOL

Anyway, I'd better get a nice Hydrostream cap outta this deal! LOLOL:D

Stream 1
12-10-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by crazy horse
Stream 1, Is Water Wonderland Sports Center still a Hydrostream dealer? There located in Mount Morris , Mi. That's where I bought my comp viper 28 years ago.

No and they were not on the old dealer list that we have. Do you know if they are still in business?

crazy horse
12-10-2002, 11:51 PM
Yep, There still in business, They still sell Mercs and Sylvan boats, At least that's what there yellow page ad states. There phone# is 810-686-9621 there address is Water Wonderland Sports Center , G-10092 N. Dort Hwy. Clio , Mi. They have been in the same place for all these years. They were a Hydrostream dealer in the seventies. That's where I first saw a Viper.

Daytona19
01-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Capt.Insane-o
Someone in Michigan actually selling Hi-perf outboard boats?! "scuse me while I pinch myself! I'd like to do a gathering up on Foote Pond this summer. The Hot boat club meets a couple times a year and I'm going to try and make it along one of the two dates. Now that I'm refreshed and feeling a whole lot better I need to get to work on it. Maybe it'll make winter shorter. Capt let me know about the get together if you put i ogether. We are thinking of putting our camper at alcona park or near there for the summer and then pull the boat up and have a blast. Give me a jingle if you need to. 249 7630 / Clint

Capt.Insane-o
01-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Fogeyville, Foote and Cook are where its at. I have sooo much fun raging on jet boats! Look for this around, sportin' a new cowl on the motor as that one deep 6'd itself