PDA

View Full Version : Trucks again....

Boaterbum
12-07-2002, 12:49 PM
I Killed my truck! I think I spun the mains, and sent the Crank out through the side of the Case... PUKED OIL EVERYWHERE I need an engine. Anyone know of a good running smallblock, 350, or maybe even a 383 stroker with good torque for sale? Not ready for the $5000 new heart yet... Just need to get it going so I can avoid using the FIERO in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boaterbum
12-07-2002, 12:51 PM
thats an old pic, here she is with her new face on.........

Boaterbum
12-07-2002, 12:58 PM
Oh yea, and the guy that created the bumber/Winch mount, skidplate, ect ect ect, is a good friend of mine. He is starting parttime in a fab buisness of his own, so if anyone in the somewhat close area needs ANY Fab work done, give me a hollor, VERY good work, pretty much can do ANYTHING that involves metalworking, very creative.. He is in Germantown, Wi... I will attach a pic witht the # on it, tell him you saw the sticker on'The Beast' lol........

Raceman
12-07-2002, 03:17 PM
You can't beat GM's crate motors. Ole' Bubba down at the corner station can't even go through one for this. And this is brand new GM, with 36 month/50K mile factory warranty for $1575 plus freight:

http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/ChevySmallBlockV8s/gen350.html

ProComp
12-07-2002, 05:08 PM
Nice front bumper and skid. Might be a nice upgrade for me one day. Got a love those big Chevy's.