PDA

View Full Version : please help

WILDCAT2.5
12-04-2002, 03:48 AM
Yes i do need getting some photos posted of the sun this morning and lets say step by step guide how to post pics on S&F.

If you stupid ask questions then you learn

Thanks
Markus

:o

175checkmate
12-04-2002, 06:31 AM
We;; you are half way there now. You seem to have to trouble posting a new topic. So here is how to post a picture.

1, When you down load pictures to your computer from a camera or scanner or what-not, remember where you put them.

2, to post a picture you can eather start a new topic of post a reply on one, doesent matter the process is the same.

3, to post the picture. The boxes. Reply: where you type your message.

Options: Nothing need to be done here.

Attach File: Now here is the good stuff. See the empty box and a browse button to the right.
Click on the browse button. It will open a window in windows exsplorer. Go to where your pictures are stored. Find picture you wna to add. double click on the picture. and the window will close and you will see the the writing in the once empty box.

Now all you have to do is hit submit.

Good luck and have fun.

WILDCAT2.5
12-04-2002, 07:26 AM
test1

WILDCAT2.5
12-04-2002, 07:29 AM
for that .To be honest i did try it this morning and it did not work, But thanks 175checmate for the info

Markus:D

CompKing
12-04-2002, 07:47 AM
Also try not to post to big of a pic,I like to keep them to 600dpi width so you don't have to scroll side to side and thy load faster for those dial up guys:)
If you add your attachment then try to preveiw you will have to re attach your photo,don't know why but that gave me problems at first:confused: Looks like you figured it out anyway.

175checkmate
12-04-2002, 08:03 AM
Glad to help wildcat. Cool picture

sho305
12-04-2002, 11:42 AM
I try to send JPG format, and 100dpi resolution or less. Sometimes my dialup gets real slow with them posted big file images.