PDA

View Full Version : MT. Pleasant, Tx - Who is staying where?

W. Tripp
04-23-2001, 05:11 PM
I am staying at the Days Inn and way wondering where everyone else will be. What is there to do in the area other than Race and tell lies about racing.

I do not run until Sunday and I figure I will need a source for a few beers and a good place to eat until Martini, Reynolds, Stringfield, and the others send me to the trailer. ;p

http://www.zing.com/picture/p3db835352dcca8e21c15bc7447a870ec/fe9b2c3c.jpg.orig.jpg

MirageMark
04-23-2001, 05:36 PM
Wayne, I'll be staying at the Days Inn as well. This will be my first time in Mt. Pleasant. As a matter of fact, this will be my first time in the Northeast portion of Texas!!! I think it will be a nice change considering I live down here on the Texas coast and it's completely flat. Just from the sound of it, Mt. Pleasant probably ain't flat like the coastal plains are. Hope to see you there,,,4 more days...I'm so darn excited

Mark

JTS Racing
04-23-2001, 09:15 PM
Got reservations at the Best Western and Ramada. Didn't know were most would be. If anyone needs a room I'll hold one. Plan on being there sometime Friday afternoon. Will be traveling to our branch stores Wed-Thur. Will check mail when I can.

XBuddawg
04-23-2001, 09:50 PM
What Class ya runnin' Wayne? Lake Racer?

That's a nice lookin' ride ya got there! Take care of her, and Good Luck!!!

Later,
Buddy

CHEWBACCA
04-24-2001, 12:13 PM
I'll be there boatless and Acie is running pro-gas.Gillman is coming and Im sure Reynoalds.Heard for Dewitt some times and speeds you should do very well.

W. Tripp
04-25-2001, 07:31 AM
I will be running Lakeracer. I thought Acie was going to run in both classes in his new River Rocket. I still have a lot of work and learning to do if I want to be a threat to Martini, Reynolds, and the like.