PDA

View Full Version : just to let you know

bulldogdaddy
11-15-2002, 09:51 PM
just how nice people are here,bought the boat from jrsw last week,he towed the damn thing up from richmond,and gave him cash but didn't have the extra $200,so wrote him a check,now things have been tight with the economy this year so had to slide some cash out of my 401,but by the time he finnaly delivered i was still 200 short,so wrote hime a check and was going to get more. then i find out you can only loan once a year! needleas to say he went to cash the check and didn't have the funds there,called him as soon as i found out and told him to just hold it till next week,he was the most understandable guy,and said no problem! I just want to say,yes who would,nt want a 25 daytona in their driveway, but this ia the boat of my dreams and jrsw made it happen,have never evre met so many nice ppl. in this web page.thanks for making it happen greg!:D

vector mike
11-15-2002, 10:07 PM
Glad to hear that everything worked out OK. There really is a great bunch of people here. :)

175checkmate
11-15-2002, 10:16 PM
Great to hear the good things that happin. Now where is a picture of your new toy???

bulldogdaddy
11-15-2002, 10:26 PM
christ its in general boating under its here,please take a look and post a reply,i'm glad there are alot of freindly ppl here ! and scott only lives 10 min away,lol!:D