PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gemini?

brianT2
11-15-2002, 01:26 AM
i tried a thread before to ask if you had a picture of "ragged but rite" running or on the trailer. also looking for a running shot/whatever of "just rite too" with the 1500 on it, and the lone star racing/SST120/molinari, dad drove for you. i'm working on a collage of all of dads boats he raced, if you can dig up any of these i sure would appreciate it. if you post them here i should be able to download them and use them. thanks in advance for your help, brianT2
p.s. this is a christmas gift for dad if you talk to him please don't let the cat out of the bag.;)

gemini
11-15-2002, 06:47 PM
I will look around for the old photo box and let you know. I sent the SSM unit for the 650X today. Hope there is something useable in it.

brianT2
11-26-2002, 12:31 AM
just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for the effort on the 650 search, too bad for now, we'll keep trying. by the way any luck with ragged but rite photo? hope you and the family have a happy thanksgiving.:)

gemini
12-17-2002, 12:10 AM
I haven't forgot about a photo of the 16' Allison as a JP boat and am still looking. I did find this shot of the 15' HydroStream JP rig next to the 16' probably at a Fla. race. How is the 650X doing?

brianT2
12-25-2002, 03:28 AM
thanks for the photo i did score one from dad. i picked up the hull a couple of weeks ago and dad is working on the engine. hope you and all your family have a Merry Christmas, post to you soon.
ps thanks again for your efforts on the photos and the engine;)