PDA

View Full Version : Government Shutdown?!?!?!?!

21eagle
04-08-2011, 07:21 PM
My wife was just transferred to Georgia as an air traffic controller. She is still training at this facility so a shutdown means no work for her. We really don't care well head to the beach if it happens but these poor soldiers. My wife is a vet serving from 2001-2006 she knows what they get paid and it's not much. These kids serving there country with there lives on the line wont get paid? Or get half a pay check?? What the f*^¥ is wrong with this country

Frank Molé
04-08-2011, 07:25 PM
My wife was just transferred to Georgia as an air traffic controller. She is still training at this facility so a shutdown means no work for her. We really don't care well head to the beach if it happens but these poor soldiers. My wife is a vet serving from 2001-2006 she knows what they get paid and it's not much. These kids serving there country with there lives on the line wont get paid? Or get half a pay check?? What the f*^¥ is wrong with this country

problem is in the WHITE HOUSE.................................:icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs::mad::ma d:

transomstand
04-08-2011, 07:34 PM
What the f*^¥ is wrong with this country

Sorry, not enough space to answer that question:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Short answer, anytime ANYBODY tries to do something right, some POS LIBERAL finds a way to stop it:mad::mad::mad::mad:

CDave
04-08-2011, 08:39 PM
It's called political posturing. The Dem's are using this situation, just like they did when Clinton was in office, to make the republicans look like they don't care about the American people. This is how the Dems work, they will never waist an opportunity to try and make their opposition look bad. No matter who it hurts.
They actually hurt the American people and then, through the MSM, tell America it's the Republicans fault. When in fact it's their fault. And that is how these stereotypes get instilled in culture.

Hydrophobic guy
04-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Having a long time GF who is a career girl with 18 years of service and interacting on a daily basis with active duty personel of all services I can say while they wage two wars and a new semi war that this is a huge slap in the face.:nonod:

transomstand
04-09-2011, 06:02 AM
WOW, an agreement to cut 2 billion from the budget:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

At this rate, we'll be totally broke about 3 minutes later:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Great job Congress:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 De River
04-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Well they settled it so now I guess Congress will vote themselves another big pay raise!!!!!!

Hydrophobic guy
04-09-2011, 09:14 AM
WOW, an agreement to cut 2 billion from the budget:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

At this rate, we'll be totally broke about 3 minutes later:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Great job Congress:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep, three hours since your post so we're probably around 30 billion more in the hole.

"the noob"
04-09-2011, 09:26 AM
DEBT ??!! We'll probably just be the first Country to file bankruptcy.