PDA

View Full Version : Over looked idea....agaiin....

FCnLa
11-13-2002, 10:37 AM
I put this in the Ideas forum before, but apparently it was overlooked.

On the BayouBoyz forums I can tell if I responded to a post because of a little black dot on the "letter" that tells you if the thread has been read or not. These are both V-Bulletin boards I think. If not they look a lot alike. This would help me a lot. I just remembered a post I replied to a thread and went looking for it. After I had found it, I was sorry I did not make a reply.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Paul

boataddict26
11-15-2002, 10:44 PM
Good idea, would sure help me out. Should be looked into.

FCnLa
11-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the reply, boataddict26.

Looks just like the Bayouboyz forums to me. Went back and looked......................will it work?

:confused:

boataddict26
11-20-2002, 08:19 PM
I dont see why it wouldnt work. I think it would help alot.

FCnLa
11-29-2002, 12:47 PM
????????? Well ???????????

:confused:

airide18
12-04-2002, 07:40 AM
Man that would help me alot!!Great idea FLCA !!

Fl Boy in ILL
12-15-2002, 06:21 PM
I was wondering what those dots were, I thought something was wrong with my thread.

Rick

wrechin2
01-11-2003, 01:48 AM
Paul,
That would help greatly. Sometimes so many are almost worded the same and it gets confusing. Thums up!

boataddict26
01-11-2003, 11:58 PM
I have see that before.

QUICKSILVER
01-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Maybe if you send a larger donation, they will do it.

Rickracer
01-12-2003, 11:09 AM
Does somebody pi** in your cornflakes every morning? From what I've seen, the great majority of your posts are negative. If there is so much wrong with this site, and it's members, then why are you still here??? Is there anything that a person can do or say that would elicit a positive response from you? :confused:

QUICKSILVER
01-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Yea!!! F##K YOU

Rickracer
01-12-2003, 11:52 AM
....I hope to acheive your maturity level someday, but I guess until then, I'll just have to muddle along. :rolleyes:

FCnLa
01-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by QUICKSILVER
Maybe if you send a larger donation, they will do it.

LOL!

RR, that did not seem that negative to me. I bought one of those S&F Jackets for $70...did you?:rolleyes:

I started this thread more than two months ago.........with NO RESULTS!!!!

With that said, there might be a valid point. I guess it is the next step beside begging (which I refuse to do). Or posting this on the "General Boating Discussion". But I was thinking I would keep this topic specific.

I wouldn't mind sending in a donation, not for the membership status, but just to do it. But I would like for my voice to be heard every once and a while.

LOL

Paul:cool:

Scream And Fly
01-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Paul,

That is a very good idea. I apologize for not answering your previous post - sometimes it's just very hard for me to cover the forums and mails on a regular basis. That's why I have my phone number available, just in case I miss something.
You're right - an indication of a previously read post would help. I'm going to look over my control panel tonight and see if there is a way to enable that. Also, I'll be upgrading the forums in the next few weeks, so if I don't have that feature now, I will have it in a few weeks. I'll make that suggestion a priority for things to do this week.

Thanks for letting me know!

Greg

Scream And Fly
01-12-2003, 10:53 PM
Paul (and others)

The "dot" icons have been enabled! Thanks for the suggestion.

Greg

FCnLa
01-13-2003, 01:42 AM
Thanks man. Sorry to cause a ruccuss! Juss bein' me!:cool:

LOL!

PS Thanks Greg!:D