PDA

View Full Version : Mariner Pro-Max Decals

BC Black Max
02-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Hi Guys,

WHo makes Die- Cut Vinyl Mariner Decals? I got a special applications in mind...

Thanks,

40hpmariner
02-03-2011, 06:05 PM
just yeterday i designed these decals for my 40hp mariner... i can do some photoshop work if u want i dont mind :D

BC Black Max
02-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Emmmm.

I like. Scalable yes? Your 44 cowel is the same shape as my 3.4. Check out this thread...there is a nice side profile for you to run on. Its not the one. I have 2. This one is staying like this, the other is getting turned silver. Photo shop away!

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?218342-Project-3.4-Formula-EFI-20-quot-mated-to-3.0L-SportMaster-DONE

You will notice on page one a burgandy and orange orange cowl...that it is the one that is being done over...

The whole project is kinda cool. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I cant decide if I go mid eighties bone stock Mariner with the fisherman...or the performance decals. It would be fun to smack a whole lot of ass with a fisherman. hehehe

My 3.0L will live under this hood style as well. I like the old sqare beast shape.

40hpmariner
02-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Emmmm.

I like. Scalable yes? Your 44 cowel is the same shape as my 3.4. Check out this thread...there is a nice side profile for you to run on. Its not the one. I have 2. This one is staying like this, the other is getting turned silver. Photo shop away!

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?218342-Project-3.4-Formula-EFI-20-quot-mated-to-3.0L-SportMaster-DONE

You will notice on page one a burgandy and orange orange cowl...that it is the one that is being done over...

The whole project is kinda cool. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I cant decide if I go mid eighties bone stock Mariner with the fisherman...or the performance decals. It would be fun to smack a whole lot of ass with a fisherman. hehehe

My 3.0L will live under this hood style as well. I like the old sqare beast shape.

hahah yaa i like the whole WTF? effect when they dont know whats under the hood :cool: haha so do you want to go with that i have some ideas in mind or race? let me know ill get on it :D

BC Black Max
02-05-2011, 10:38 PM
260 race mariner stripe with 3.4L and a seperate Mariner Man with the slicker...

I have to measure the length and width of the hood.
This little project has stirred up interest from some other guys.. So I think more than one batch of decals will be needed.

Thanks yo!

40hpmariner
02-06-2011, 01:14 AM
well i am open to any ideas and its a hobby of mine to create things so send the ideas to me!! i will do my best! oh and i will start on yours tommorow and i will try to encorporate the `mariner man`where ever i can :P who ever wants a design send me there ideas!!

40hpmariner
02-06-2011, 01:14 AM
well i am open to any ideas and its a hobby of mine to create things so send the ideas to me!! i will do my best! oh and i will start on yours tommorow and i will try to encorporate the `mariner man`where ever i can :P who ever wants a design send me there ideas!!

40hpmariner
02-15-2011, 05:03 PM
hey have been having some problems with my photoshop but this is what i have so far let me know what you think..

BC Black Max
02-15-2011, 08:42 PM
hey have been having some problems with my photoshop but this is what i have so far let me know what you think..

That's really cool. Let's move the mariner guy off the stripes as a separate item. I will measure the hood and get back to you for length. Let me know if you are connected to a material cutter/plotter or if you want to sell me the file.

Great work !

Mark

40hpmariner
02-21-2011, 04:02 PM
That's really cool. Let's move the mariner guy off the stripes as a separate item. I will measure the hood and get back to you for length. Let me know if you are connected to a material cutter/plotter or if you want to sell me the file.

Great work !

Mark

will do! sadly i have no connections for vinyl :/ but as for selling the file this is more of a hobby to me so i do it for fun. if all goes well with you i think i may setup a MEGA thread for design and leave the payments as more of a donnation..so if you would like to 'donate' that sound good to me but other than that the file is free..