PDA

View Full Version : cowbell

brianT2
11-05-2002, 01:29 AM
sorry i don't have an engine shot but dad told me he ran a cowbell twister engine on this molinari. it has a schulze rear cowl after the original was lost in a barrel roll. i think he said it was '72, i will see if he can dig up any photos of the engine itself. he ran this boat in a two day marathon event (3 hours each day) in clearwater, fl. duff daily blew up 2 keith black hemi's, one on sat-one on sun, in his GN boat trying to beat dad. had to get a chuckle about that.:p

Fish
03-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Brian,
if I am not mistaken, my dad bought this boat from your dad. I was talking to my dad this morning and told him I had the pleaseure of spending some time with OLEGATOR this weekend, and he told me about an orange molonari he bought from your dad. Small world.

Fish

Jeff_G
03-28-2003, 09:58 AM
Brian was that pic taken at Pelican Harbor in Miami?

Raceman
03-30-2003, 10:41 PM
Brian's been missin' in action around here for a while. I guess he's too busy riggin' on that 13 Ally to play on the internet.

brianT2
04-03-2003, 01:44 AM
fish-dad mentioned he was able to visit with you and really enjoyed it. hope we can hook up some time as well. you are right about the small world part too. with the www and Greg's great spot here i think the world is smaller than it has ever been.
jeff-i believe you are correct in your miami call in that picture. seems like we went to the marine stadium almost once a month when i was growing up, what a cool place. lots of memories from that joint.
raceman-dad is putting the engine together and then we will be able to move ahead to rigging. i guess larry is working on your hull now that the weather is getting a litle nicer. :D

LakeRacer99
04-03-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey Brian, lets see how the rigging is going on the 13 Ally...post some pics.