PDA

View Full Version : Top secret,paint

keomotorsports
11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Has anyone heard of or used TOP SECRET PAINTS.. I do fiberglass an paint work for a living . A custumer has orderd some top secret and wants me to spray his cap with it..I have never used there product just wondering if any one has?????

John.Vaught
11-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Bump.....................

M. HARDEE
11-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Sorry can't tell about the paint--- Its top secret.:D:D

Jason Johnson
11-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Mitch if you use it they'll make a rule change and ban it! :)

M. HARDEE
11-16-2010, 07:20 PM
they can't ban it ---they don't know what it is .:D cause it's top secret:D KEO Seriously never heard of this paint maybe google it and see what comes up (gonna try it myself---you got me curious now)-------PS ---IF ITS TOP SECRET COMES UP :eek:on google---- I SWEAR IT WAS NOT ME THIS TIME. :D

M. HARDEE
11-16-2010, 07:25 PM
KEO, google it --the whole world know about this top secret **** except us.:rolleyes::D 37 pages of unclassified documents on this top secret paint. LOL

keomotorsports
11-16-2010, 09:04 PM
:cheers:THANX HARDEE When all else fails GOOGLE. I hope they let me print this TOP SECRET INFO.. Been doing glass and paint for right at 20 years never heard of it .....HINT THE NAME TOP SECRET..I really hope it doesnt suck it is dam $EXPENSIVE$.. Iwill do a follow up post after I spray it .Maybe I am on to something , GOOD I HOPE..
KEO, google it --the whole world know about this top secret **** except us.:rolleyes::D 37 pages of unclassified documents on this top secret paint. LOL

afr
11-16-2010, 09:11 PM
dont do kDawg USE THE GRIP A feel the grip be the grip
lmao

keomotorsports
11-16-2010, 09:29 PM
dont do kDawg USE THE GRIP A feel the grip be the grip
lmao

I love the grip like no other.. I feel like I am cheating.. The sides of this DREAMER 24 AQUAPISSER.. Are going to be fighting lady yellow.. Were gonna try this TOP SECRET on the cap..

afr
11-16-2010, 09:35 PM
didnt we show you how to use a zine cup and a stop watch
then you can tell what it will spray like before you ever pull the trigger
coarse theres always the barrel test

lol

good luck

keomotorsports
11-16-2010, 09:43 PM
I just hope it sands EASY. LOL
didnt we show you how to use a zine cup and a stop watch
then you can tell what it will spray like before you ever pull the trigger