PDA

View Full Version : Dear Abby

Doubledog
10-26-2002, 08:26 AM
This was sent to me by one of my buddies, so I figured I'd share it.

"I'm engaged and soon to be married. Never had any trouble with my fiance's parents till the other day when I was over at their house, just the mother and myself.

The mom needed me move a few things around the house when all the sudden she started coming onto me to have sex with her. So the next thing I know, she's walking to the bedroom and dropping clothes on the floor. I stop, pause a minute and then walk out to my car where I find her dad standing.

He smiles and says 'You passed the test and have proved that you'll be faithful to our daughter.' It made me very uspet that her parents would pull such an assinine thing on me for it has caused me to lose much respect for them.

Now, what I'm asking is should I tell my fiance' about what happened? I'm upset with her parents that they would pull such a stunt, but also the only reason why I was heading to the car was to get a condom."

(and no, that ain't about me)

SGT LAKER
10-26-2002, 09:42 AM
weard......... very weard:confused:

BathTubBabe
10-26-2002, 09:45 AM
IS that what they call keeping it in the family? :rolleyes: :eek:

bulldogdaddy
10-26-2002, 10:29 AM
sure your not in west virgina:D

Doubledog
10-26-2002, 02:07 PM
I've actually heard of worse.

And no Bullpup, I'm not from W.V. but close enough. I was born and raised in the Redneck Riviara (Panama City, FL). Talk about some crazy folks:p Don't let the beach community fool ya either, their strait country folk.

Tom D.
10-26-2002, 10:57 PM
Doubledog,
Well it would proper to wait till after the wedding.(tring to do my best dear Abby impression while ROF) HAHAHA!! that's too funny!:D

Tom

eautosales
10-26-2002, 11:03 PM
is she hot ?????
some moms got it goin on:p
except my mother in law :eek:

Ally 1988
10-27-2002, 06:36 PM
ROTFLAO man that was funny mom shuckin the clothes and you dont have your condom in your pocket. And pop waitin on you outside.

KEVIN NICHOLS
10-27-2002, 06:43 PM
from kentucky:D :D :D :D :D :D

stratos
10-27-2002, 11:15 PM
if you are for real you should be on the jerry springer show