PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sled web sites?

Scott
10-16-2002, 05:12 AM
Just tossing around the idea of getting a used sled, maybe somthing hot that needs work. Need a boat motor and controls first, but the Baja project is comming to a close and considering a snowmobile for the "next project". As usual it's a "future" purchase but never to early to start the "thinking" process. We don't get much snow here locally, but just west of here there's usualy enough. Got the family toy for summer, now for winter! Thanks for the help!

Scott

Kathleen Michelle
11-04-2002, 01:14 AM
I DON'T WANT A SLED!!!!!:D

Hitch a ride with Santa........:) You can let him know what I want.

175checkmate
11-04-2002, 08:05 AM
I guess you are back to working on the boat. The boss has spoken.
They have those cute little red sleds at wal-mart:rolleyes:
Hop on and make vroooommmm vroooommmmm sounds.

Spreadeagle
11-04-2002, 08:48 AM
however, it sounds like you are living in dream land, if the little woman says NO SLED

Hmmmm, maybe if you bought her a new washing machine and vacuum cleaner shed let you buy the sled

HEHEHEHE

Later
Gary

http://www.trailconditions.com/

Kathleen Michelle
11-04-2002, 11:17 AM
Wait you guys got it wrong.... He can have whatever he wants.... If he wants a sled he can have a sled.... Hope he's happy with that SLED!!!!;)

A new washing machine and a vacuum..... I'm satisfied with the ones I have..... I want something with a little more power....

:cool:

KG4
11-04-2002, 03:43 PM
www.snowmobileworld.com best snow site on the web.I have a 98 ski doo Mach Z 800 triple.Nothin like a 160 hp sled.I backed out of the throttle at 122 mph and it was still stretching my arms.

PaulR
11-04-2002, 07:54 PM
Here's a few.

www.amsnow.com
www.snowest.com
http://www.snowtechmagazine.com/links.html
www.crazymtn.com
www.vanamburgenterprises.com
www.maximumsled.com
www.brownsleisureworld.com
www.hooperraceengines.com

Kathleen Michelle
11-05-2002, 12:28 AM
HELPFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Rocket
11-05-2002, 12:37 AM
Kathleen, You go girl! Get the 1/4 Master, with a 300 drag and NOS!

Woo-Hoo!

Now there is an exciting battery operated TOY!

:D My two cents!

Scott
11-05-2002, 05:33 AM
Great web sites (Maximun Sled rocks!) thanks guys! Thanks Rocket:mad: wadaya doin? Never, Never throw gas on a fire! Looks like the 1/4 master is the next project (in the garage) Ok Ok I get it! We do however, have a BIG shed out back.....I'll bet she's never seen the inside of it??? great place to keep that Polaris......"lawnmower";)