PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the Prophet of Revolutions

H2Onut
10-14-2002, 09:01 PM
Where art thou of wise man of Revolutions. The mind in in need of more Mercology. Please speaketh the truth, the whole trutah and nuttin but da truth. You may need some mentoring from Brother T-Rex, For has much to sayeth bout slomc. So revolution on, turn up some RPMS as thou shalt can, dig into the unknowm by OmC 10,000 range........

I am pleading to thee, for after thy Jasper race the soul needeth to be cleansed of alky mist and bean oil. O SPEAKETH !!!!

ShorePounder
10-14-2002, 10:43 PM
First thou must cleanseth thy body with the truth. You been stuck in a station wagon on a round trip to Jasper and back with OMC parts in the back and one of them short-haired, white-washed Bom-bar-dee-ay OH EM SEE freaks.
It's okay bro. You did the right thing by talking about it. In the meantime, B. Mac has been rejoicing in the discovery of a tenth of a liter (that's litre in Canadian, and leeter in B-youese) Bet ya didn't know I was multi-lingual.

I too have fallen victim to complacency and selfishness. In an effort to improve the operation of my Merc by filling the offering plate with spark plugs, I the black shepherd has neglected his flock of dark woolen sheep. There have
no new prophecies brought forth from The Book of Revolutions and I am solely to blame. If you have kept the faith and stayed true to the word, I shall speak again the word.

I do feel compelled to preach on a subject that has caused me great grief. It has been written by those who follow false leaders that "Black is in the Back and White is out of sight." While this does bear truth, I believe the meaning was taken out of context.

Let me preach on it.

Of course black is in the back. Unlike OMC (makers of trolling motors so I understand the confusion) outboard motors go on the back (REV 1:1...even brother Wrecks knows this one) The truth is here brothers and sisters, we just need to let out. The remainder of the quote also bears truth "White is out of sight" This is quite obvious, I mean really, ever tried to look back through your rooster tail?? Can't see nothin, can you? Unless its up close. (and we know how likely that is don't we?)

And remember, keep the wind at your back, and your power choice black.
Rev. Pounder

WharfRat
10-14-2002, 10:52 PM
ROFLMAO...........................

Can't wait to see Bruce's response to THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

:D :D :D

Talon2.5
10-15-2002, 05:35 AM
revrind pounder,

isnt there a verse in revolutions about helping your less fortunate boaters who have lost there way by seeking the white god, and in helping them you are supposed to swirve right and then left while looking back to see if they broke down thus relieving yourself of the pains of the rooster tail while still actively searching for the less fortunate lost soul?

found this...................

revolutions 22.4 (twenty TWO POINT FOUR)
they shall see his face (merc) and his name shall be on thier foreheads

22.5,(twenty TWO POINT FIVE) and night shall be no more (when the merc pulls him in) they need no light, lamp, or sun for the lord (merc) will be thier light and they shall rien for ever and ever

175checkmate
10-15-2002, 06:51 AM
In the morning to be having this much fun. I love it. So said the merc. You go merc brothers and sisters

ShorePounder
10-15-2002, 08:53 AM
Brother Talon, the verse you speak of is not necessarily a verse found in the good book. It is a moral code in which to live by, an unwritten rule if you will. I'm impressed with your ability to quote scripture and forsee you becoming a deacon. Your faith is strong and for that you should be commended.

The Mercury army must be strong and fight against attempts of oppression by OMC and his minions Johnson and Evinrude.

It is written that the meek shall inherit the earth. Fine with me. It will make the lakes less cluttered with non-Merc powered crafts.

The Water Calls,
Rev. Pounder :D

Talon2.5
10-15-2002, 09:43 AM
why thank ya revrind pounder, i love listening to your preachins :D

action17
10-15-2002, 02:17 PM
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are starting to remind me of of those late night preachers you see on tv!! doing nothing but preaching a bunch of bullshizniat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

ShorePounder
10-15-2002, 02:38 PM
...speak of the devil...:D :D

H2Onut
10-15-2002, 03:10 PM
And up from the wter rose the devil OMC, to spew evil tidings and words to the followers of the BOkk of Revolutons. He whom makes offers to fales omc gods shall have motors which shall be brought forth to haul in shrimp nets, patrol beaches and propel crappie and panfish boats. Thy Merc shall be burdened with thy task of powering performance oriented craft in search of the elusive triple digit house of honor.

The devil shall heve severla names, Johnson, Everude, looper and x-flow, He shlat change ownership in an effoert to reign over the masses. He shalt produce jet ski which will annoy thy performance boater. but shalt not catch him.

For the truth shall set thy free. It is time to convert brother and sisters, repent whilst you still have money in your pocket, the dark side beckons you. For thy rope shortens with each tow in.

woodco
10-15-2002, 06:23 PM
As the storm clouds thicken ... turning daylite to "Darkness " !!!

It is the rising of the " New " OMC God !!!!

Watch as the little Merc Mousecateers run to seek shelter from the rath and power of " Bombardier " The God of Power and
Knowledge "

Hahhhhhh !!!!!!!! The time has come for change !!!!!

Remember you can run !!! But we will catch ya !!!!!! ;)

H2Onut
10-15-2002, 06:40 PM
Today word is Bombardier :

well class what can this word be broken up into

Bomb = explosive device, may blow up at any time...CORRECT

Die = what happens after motor becomes bomb

Bar = Where one spends time after bomb has caused motor to die

Dier = as in dier straights Uh OH

Mob = What happend at an OMC dealer when they go out of business

Bad = how they usually run

BO = usual smeall afte working endless hours on said motor.

woodco
10-15-2002, 06:53 PM
I like that !!!!!!! :D

Talon2.5
10-15-2002, 07:15 PM
woodco, say three hail mercs and you shall be forgiven my son for your sins of bombedness ;)

Talon2.5
10-15-2002, 07:20 PM
so when the white motor dies it gets embombadiered? couldnt resist :eek:

woodco
10-15-2002, 07:43 PM
Thats it I'm suin !!!!!!

I really hurt my arm fallin off the chair on that one !! :D

Hehehehehe That was funny Skiparoooooo :D

ShorePounder
10-15-2002, 08:35 PM
hmmm knocked off your chair ya say? The hand of the Merc god give ya a little shove there woodco? :D :D

woodco
10-15-2002, 08:38 PM
Musta been a Love Tap !!!!! :D

ShorePounder
10-15-2002, 08:42 PM
Yeah, that'll teach ya. :D :D

Talon2.5
10-15-2002, 08:52 PM
Musta been a Love Tap !!!!!

he was laying his healing hand on ya woodco, pulling the wretched pain of which you inflick yourself with, soon now that you have been touched, you will speek in tongues which you will not be familiar with....rpm,speed,high performance,lightweight cowl,fun boating,making it back, running every weekend do not fear these words as they will flow joyously from your lips and feel foriegn to you, as they have in the past yet bring you joy as they flow from your lips and be prepared for the climax and the cleansed feeling of being right with the world :D

Tom D.
10-15-2002, 10:36 PM
The high Preist has spoken (ShorePounder) So has one of the 12 wise men (Talon2.5)

So it was writen, so it was said, so it shall be.

Boy now I feel like an alter boy or something.:eek: :D

woodco
10-16-2002, 01:55 PM
" I've been Saved "

:D :p :D

Sorry Dog
10-16-2002, 02:13 PM
I see where this is going ...

First they are preaching, next they are asking for money to help save the poor little mercurys.

Here's a verse:
Thou shall not worship false idols:
http://www.barracing.com/25efiss.gif

Talon2.5
10-16-2002, 03:03 PM
sorry dog hahahaha good one!!

can we use a hub cap? no no an aluminum flywheel upside down!! yep that'll work hehehehehe

Talon2.5
10-16-2002, 03:14 PM
revernd pounder and i have seen inside the belly of the white beast, it's lure of large cubes, it's false sense of well being, it lies with it's promises of highperf mods, it leads you on, and temps you with it's burst of power and is decietfull in the fact that it will last for any length of time, it's jealous and full of envy, that which it can not get passed so it lures in more to feel better of itself, it holds it's deciples close with false prophecy and cares not to leave you stranded yet the black god you so eagerly shun pulls you in and brings peace to your day

fear not the white god that is pure!! fear not the black god in any form!!

FEAR the modified white god of false promises!!

Tom D.
10-16-2002, 10:11 PM
I suppose you guys(Shoreponder& Talon2.5) are celibate now with all these revolutions goin inside your head. HAHAHA!!!!:D :D

ShorePounder
10-17-2002, 12:03 AM
celibate?? Who you kiddin? :D Baker got away with it. Falwell got away with it. Hell even Graham got him a little bit. You may as well add Rev. Pounder to that list.
I'm not gonna speak for brother Talon, but I can assure you he's gonna get his.

You can talk all you want about your Big Johnsons, but if ya can't hang it out for extended periods of time, what good is it?? Sustained high rpm is the sign of a true performer. ;) ;)

OH and Mr. Sorrydog, we don't wan't your money. We don't work that way. It ain't me you gotta get right with, its the black god of marine propulsion. He's watchin, so just do the right thing, and my job will be done. :D

Talon2.5
10-17-2002, 02:57 AM
thow must always pull out his pole and get it wet eeeerrr get the line wet i mean ;)

gaineso
10-17-2002, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Check_mate
I suppose you guys(Shoreponder& Talon2.5) are celibate now with all these revolutions goin inside your head. HAHAHA!!!!:D :D

They have found out that they were never supposed to be celibate. Here is the true story::

The Pope died and went to the Pearly Gates. Saint Pete said "Welcome. We're glad you're here. What would you like to see first?"

The Pope replied, "I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to do any reading. I'd like to go to the library."

"Fine. It's just down there on the left."

Several hours later, SP thinks "I'd better go see if Pope's all right. Haven't heard from him in awhile."

SP walks in the door of the Library and there's Pope, his head down on the desk, crying and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Pope, get a grip on yourself. This is Heaven and you're supposed to be happy. What in Heaven could possibly be wrong?"

Pope looks up and points to a passage in The Book. "There's an R in it It says 'CELIBRATE.'"

action17
10-17-2002, 06:55 AM
no comment you guys are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!:D i will bringith the endeth of the merc lengedeth!!!!!:eek:

Tom D.
10-17-2002, 10:18 AM
I really didn't think so. HAHAHA!!!!

action17
10-17-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Check_mate
I really didn't think so. HAHAHA!!!! just gota keep stirring it up!!!:o

delawarerick
10-17-2002, 11:00 AM
I buildith a white monster. Follow the white and perhaps thou shall seeith the light. Rick:eek:

Talon2.5
10-17-2002, 11:20 AM
rick, when you build the white monster you will see the light!!

and the dark because when it leaves ya stranded on the lake youll be stuck in hours of light and into the darkness, mine eyes have seen it!! my merc hath pulled it in :D

action17
10-17-2002, 12:17 PM
yeah but!!!

action17
10-17-2002, 12:21 PM
and remember whiteth be righteth tonighteth alrighteth!!!!!;)

H2Onut
10-17-2002, 12:29 PM
says it all

H2Onut
10-17-2002, 12:29 PM
or

H2Onut
10-17-2002, 12:32 PM
TA DA'

action17
10-17-2002, 01:13 PM
i got something for you merc boyzzzzzzzz!!!!!!:eek:

action17
10-17-2002, 01:14 PM
some more huh huh what you say!!!

action17
10-17-2002, 01:14 PM
what? some more!!

action17
10-17-2002, 01:15 PM
be afraid its ok:eek:

H2Onut
10-17-2002, 01:37 PM
it aint scared at 156 !

H2Onut
10-17-2002, 01:38 PM
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

action17
10-17-2002, 01:57 PM
afraid of that abortion!!!:eek:

action17
10-17-2002, 01:58 PM
sey your scared it all good!!!

action17
10-17-2002, 01:58 PM
what i didn't hear you!!!

H2Onut
10-17-2002, 02:16 PM
hmmm LOOKS IS ONE THING, Running is another, which do you prefer ? Is dat one of them that blowed up?

ALl them moving parts and belts and hoses ...lokks like alot more to break or go wrong? What ya think ?

Lets review Japer results........
Unlimited ....Sweep, and so on and so on

Can you pleaze xplain that to me ? Or perhpas pictures of the WINNING boat motor combos of each class would make it CLEARER ? Let me know, I got the pics :eek: :D

Again the mystery Hull Johnson was your shinning star, you need to pay homage to the Mystery hull xflow.

Again you are going against the grain, revolution 4, I think states thout shalt not have move than 6 pistons !

175checkmate
10-17-2002, 02:34 PM
But I have to give the nod to the merc.
The blower motor is and accident waiting to happin..

Talon2.5
10-17-2002, 04:08 PM
seems the more things change the more they stay the same

let me explain

you see the "pork" you have posted and "cubic cowl" or however raceman put that, that had me laughing even after i went to bed and my laughter woke up wendy :D

well.......typical of johnson and merc

ya see .............when i clicked on the "johnson" pic it was SLOW to load

when i clicked on the "merc" pic it loaded fast

so even in different media the merc was faster............

so the more things change the more they stay the same

gaineso
10-17-2002, 04:49 PM
The misguided followers of the Satanic Creature O-M-Bomb-C are trying to distract the followers of the true God Of Speed with trick photography.

Notice that the only picture of The Evil White Motor in the lead is shot from a distorted angle and the True Speed God Mercury is actually leading!!!!!

Numerous pictures of Evil White Motors doing what they do best, NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Where did you get the picture of the white painted 1932 Ford V8-60 with Fuel injection and somebody pumping oil into the intake to create so much smoke?????

BTW, anytime I've seen that much smoke from an intake was milliseconds before
SOME VERY EXPENSIVE NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaineso
10-17-2002, 05:00 PM
Action, it looks like the weight of that beast would probably take the "Nimitz" just to float it.

Please don't start it in "The State of Much Screwed Up Elections". We don't really want parts scattered from Pensacola to Key West or Atlantic to Gulf.

Why be Skeered of that. If you've got a boat big enough to float it, it''l go KABOOM in the first 3 seconds. and if it manages to last 5 seconds, the boat'll be so big and heavy all the canoer's will be yelling at you to get out of their way.

VectorPat
10-17-2002, 05:03 PM
"STOP IT" guys youre getting me aroused:D

woodco
10-17-2002, 05:07 PM
Nice place to visit !!!! Just didn't really like stayin there though !!!

White is Right !!! For me ;)

ShorePounder
10-17-2002, 09:23 PM
Man them's some cool pictures of air compressors. I think it's neat that they made em look like boat motors. Even used a phony name on em. Everybody knows there's no such thing as a real outboard called "Evinrude" or "Johnson".

I'll bet they'd inflate a beach ball pretty good, if you was patient.

I 'specially like the two-stage belt driven compressor. That thing's neat. I'll bet its for blowing up rafts.

I heard a rumor, y'all tell me if you've heard it. Somewhere, I don't know where, some fool actually tried to feed fuel to one of em and use it to push his jon boat around a lake. I know y'all are laughin at me and I can understand, I mean just cuz it looks like a big boat motor, don't mean you can necessarily use it as one. Guess it just goes to show, folks'll do anything if ya give em enough beer.

"When will they ever learn" - Peter Paul and Mary

The water calls...
:D :D

action17
10-18-2002, 07:33 AM
tough crowd:eek: love to get things stirred up :cool: its all in good fun!!!

Talon2.5
10-18-2002, 07:43 AM
its all in good fun!!!

yep and as long as everyone realizes that it can continue to be "fun"!!

175checkmate
10-18-2002, 07:52 AM
Darn I am always the last to find that out.:confused:

delawarerick
10-18-2002, 08:01 AM
Went over to visit a buddy of mine. Noticed his aboat was gone out of the yard I asked him were the boat was. He said I quote: why I moored it. I proceeded to asked where he got the mushroom anchor to moor. He replied remember that mercury v-6 block I used that for the anchor. He proceded to say thats all that d### mercury was good for, it holds the boat good. Rick:D

ShorePounder
10-18-2002, 10:57 AM
Hell ya it's all in fun!!! If it weren't fun I wouldn't be doing it. :D :D

When ya got two groups of people who are firm in their beliefs, it's fun to see what they come up with to defend their faith. The quick wit and good sense of humor that most of the people on this board have is amazing. I thought I was pretty good, then someone else comes along and just floors me. The best one I've seen to date was in response to my definition of Bombardier. Someone fired back a definition of Mercury. Me being a Merc fan, I used the mythological messenger known for his speed. This guy (an OMC head) used the chemical definition. Something I'd never really considered. It was a prime example of how things were perceived from the other side. I didn't take offense to it. I laughed my ass off. It was a great comeback!! That's the main reason why the "Rev. Pounder" thing and The Book of Revolutions was born. I wanted to see what the response would be and how quick it would come. Y'all are a hoot!! I've got some pretty good competition in the wit department on both sides.

I've been off my game this past week or so and haven't enjoyed playing as much as I had earlier. Nothing to do with anything here. In fact I come here to get a good laugh. I've been busy at work and things haven't exactly gone my way so I haven't been able to wrap my brain around this and come up with anything really good. I promise as soon as I get my head back, I'll be back in the running. Feel free to use the above statement to your benefit. I've found that anythign you say here can and WILL be held against you. :D :D

Party on!

action17
10-18-2002, 11:41 AM
your damn right becareful what you wish for!!:D

Talon2.5
10-18-2002, 12:39 PM
i wish i had a great running outboard OH!!! i do already!! :D see wishes do come true :D

gaineso
10-18-2002, 12:58 PM
Ya'll done gone and ruint this now. I didn' know we wus sposed ta be funnin'. I was double dead serus.

Oh well. it has been a hoot. I can't wait to read the next chapter in the Book of Revolutions, so Pounder, get over it. We're all countin' on you.

Hey Rick. He found something the Merc was good for. Still lookin' for somethin' to do with the Johnny (Notice how that reminds you of an Outhouse?) Crude. That even reminds you more.

Hey Talon, seems like quite a few of us have Great Running Outboards. Notice how them Mercs just seem to GRO in power, dependability, longevity and SPEED.

Talon2.5
10-18-2002, 03:50 PM
yesir :D

click on the link for thou sweetest soundeth of merceth :)

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=141900

woodco
10-18-2002, 05:29 PM
Yep !!! Thats a Fact !!!

That is Mercs theory in buildin motas !!! All in fun .....

Thats why Merc is a big JOKE !!!! :D :D :D

Hehehehehehe :p

:cool:

gaineso
10-18-2002, 08:30 PM
Yeah Wood, and the Joke's on all you poor JohnnyCrude slow pokes.

Wake up and see that the true color of light is Black.

H2Onut
10-18-2002, 10:22 PM
Thy Merc is inith thee perfect pitch.

I see it ran all year without a burp.

Damn, maybe merc needs to add a energizer logo, cuz they just keep on going and going and going....day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

Howd day do dat ?

Come on merc engineers, send me a mota to TEST......

The syndicate is strong and dark, a few white shhep, but we keep a rope, allways willing to lend a hand.
;)

Talon2.5
10-19-2002, 07:09 AM
ya know woody admitting you have a problem is the first step to the road of freedom son

say 3 hail mercs and you will be forgiven

keep it up and you will have to go to the confessional soon (dyno booth) and say your peace and move on to a better life once shown the way, we know you can, we know your lost (cause you never turn up at a function you say you will) the shame you have for the white motor that keeps you in hiding should be relieved you know

woodco
10-19-2002, 11:22 AM
Actually believe it or not I had more mechanical failures with
my Mercs than I did with my White motas this past summer.And
as for use they where all run about the same hours.

As for towing ... Yes a Merc had to hook to the Stream w/OMC
only cause I ran it dry !!!!! :rolleyes:

So as for favorites this year it would be my White and Orange
Mota's .......

Maybe next year will be different :cool:

Talon2.5
10-20-2002, 11:18 AM
orange mota? ya mean an old stinger?

woodco
10-20-2002, 12:21 PM
The Stinger !!!!!! Nasty lil Mota !!!!!:eek:

gaineso
10-20-2002, 03:47 PM
What's the 23???

23 horsepower, 23 MPH top end, what?????

Rickracer
10-20-2002, 03:59 PM
It's how many Mercs he spanked this year, :D :D :D

woodco
10-20-2002, 05:30 PM
It's more than 23 !!!! Just got tired of havin to change the #'s
every time another Merky was spanked ;)

Think I'm gonna go with the setup like the gas pumps have !!! :D

ShorePounder
10-20-2002, 05:31 PM
Leave them 9.9's alone and mess with someone your own size. Woody Woodco.

woodco
10-20-2002, 05:38 PM
I'll leave them for the kid to Spank with his lil Hydro wit a 7.5 !!!!

That Stinger loved to Spank dem fancy Ranger's,Stratos, Javelin
and all dem other $ 40,000.00 Bassboats with them ... Uhhh
hmmm ... Uhhh Black things ... Yeh thats it :D

woodco
10-20-2002, 05:41 PM
Almost forgot !!!! A nice fancy Baja too !!!! And I could tell he
paid alot mo den 40 gssssss for his :eek:

Think his girlfriend left him that day too !!!! :(

H2Onut
10-20-2002, 07:04 PM
You been hangin out wit da Rex to long, what dolor is the Creamscicle orange ?

Its a motor...on a stick !

B.Leonard
10-22-2002, 03:33 PM
False prophets and followers of false prophets;

"There is a way that seems right to a boater but in the end leads to defeat by a fishing boat with a white fishing motor"

Repent of your evil ways! :mad:

I have spoken to the one and only true god of outboards, he has blessed my work and sent me forth to baptize the merctiles with embarrassing defeat and shame using only a fishing boat :D

Who wants to step into the cleansing Tampa Bay waters and be freed of torqueless small cubic inch motors, unadjustable EFIs, ugly Sigourney Weaver designed cowls and pitiful color and graphic schemes? B.Mac? Nut? Rev "Inline" Pounder! :D

;)

-BL

H2Onut
10-22-2002, 03:43 PM
The creation of BL shalt be posted tonight.

Hows it going BL ? Puttin the numbers on tonight and buttoneing up the fuel tank.

Where is that Vector on 5th at ? I drove 5t to your house and did not see it. Went to Brydes on Staurday, said he had my bracket, got there WRONG PART !

2 Reds a trout and a Snook last night :D

B.Leonard
10-22-2002, 03:51 PM
;)

Reminds me of that movie with Dudley Moore :D

Post the pics for all the false prophets to see!

-BL

ShorePounder
10-22-2002, 09:45 PM
Pickin on the little guys first eh BL??

I noticed you left a couple names off your list. hmmmm veddy intedesting. :rolleyes:

Better watch out for that little stream. We were feeding it v4's the other day just to make it happy.

Pitiful color and graphics???? Aren't those the same colors adorning a certain Sterling???? :D :D Uh-huh, that's what I thought :eek:

oh yeah one more ting. Does the phrase "Plain White Wrapper" mean anything to you?? Okay maybe not so plain, I forget that they put them cute little seahorseys on em. The seahorse. Outside of a few animated features, an aquatic creature not necessarily known for longevity, or speed. Heh heh and they said Shakespeare was good at symbolism. Ol' Billy ain't got nuthin on dem J. Rude fellers.

Okay, your turn :cool:

B.Leonard
10-22-2002, 10:29 PM
White is a symbol of purity, in the case of Johnson outboards it refers to the perfectness of the design .... LOL! I can't even keep from laughing typing that one :eek: ;)

Yes those are the colors on the Sterling but the base color is white, so it's cool :D

The 'ol sea horse has been bulking up on hormone laiden plankton lately, outside the smoothest canal water, Nut better be a good driver :D

I'm refering to Lobster class on that list, when it comes to the Sterling, lets just say I hope Skippy still has that Talon, he's on that list ;)

-BL

action17
10-23-2002, 07:00 AM
i've been waiting on you BL let's talk some smack to these dreamers!!!:eek:

Sorry Dog
10-23-2002, 10:18 AM
Todays reading from the book of Johnson 4:8 :

"Therefore the redeemed of the OMC's shall return and come with singing unto Jasper; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning from Fond du Lac shall flee away. Rejoice thy OMC! Rejoice!"

Amen

Talon2.5
10-23-2002, 02:48 PM
skippy's here :D

he's never far and if he is it's not for long ;)

BL, my boat runs86-88ish in the dead heat of the summer depending on what i carry and by myself

in the cooler months it runs 91-92 in that niehborhood

if i'm on your list it shouldnt be for speed, it should be for the fact i broke it in for an hour or so and took it to 6200 then the next weekend 7100 and that was it for breakin, it's still running over a year later, will yours do that? run on little to no break in and run it hard for over a year and still be living to make the same statement? actually it's been since april of LAST year ;)

of course you know i'm typing this with a smile :D because i havent seen one do it yet with massive mods ;)

Talon2.5
10-23-2002, 02:49 PM
oh i forgot................hail merc :D

H2Onut
10-23-2002, 03:19 PM
A little more clarification here.

SEA HORE - A tiny little sea creature which clings to sea grass and stays in hiding , gorw to about 8 inches as and adult.

Mercury - Winged God of Speed.

THat should make it a little clearer !

Hail Merc
Hail Merc
Hail Merc

Sorry Dog
10-23-2002, 07:58 PM
Nut: I think your overdue for a confessional with father Leonard.

H2Onut
10-23-2002, 08:07 PM
I hung up with him about 10 minutes ago, He is getting that baby Dialed in, It wil be a runner, that I know. BL is a sharp cookie , AND GUESS WHAT, HE KNOWS THE MEANING OF HUMOR !!!

He is the first person I met from the board, came over and stood out in the rain to help me. That is class.... Skip Pounder, Rick, Hell I wouldnt know an allison from a potato chip if it were not for them boys.

B.Leonard
10-23-2002, 10:01 PM
Patronizing will gain you nothing, 'cept maybe a less time in purgOMCtory :D ;)

Let me know when you hit the water, I'll follow you out in the Lund. I'll be sure to have the tow strap and digital camera handy :D

;)

-BL

Talon2.5
10-24-2002, 02:15 AM
Patronizing will gain you nothing

hahaha, hey nut it didnt work hahaha he's still coming for ya :D

now break it in right for 2 hours at least!! before ya get the itch to stomp it!! 2-1/2 hours should be good to crank it on up there but dont hold it there until at least 5 hours ;)

H2Onut
10-24-2002, 07:44 AM
Set him up for the KILL !

Talon2.5
10-24-2002, 08:41 AM
easy bud!! you gotta learn to drive that baby!! BL has a tunnell you got a V-bottom ;)

hey nut, what weekend are you coming over? you said the dogs were going to the kennell and wife was busy and you were coming over but didnt give us dates on the days :cool:

H2Onut
10-24-2002, 08:47 AM
It will drive like a margay with a flat tire...no worries

action17
10-24-2002, 09:50 AM
yeah nut when are you coming over!! i'd like to pounce on another merc before i get rid of the action!!!!!:eek:

H2Onut
10-24-2002, 10:07 AM
You Johnson guys are always picking on me, WHY WHY WHY. I am mad and hurt, I am going to tell your MOM WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah you guys and your white motors.. Dont worry will we be back some day... Yeah We will someday have a performance wbsite, and our websites will talk about how good our fish motors are, Just go see for yourself, hit the John/rude web pages.

You guys are mean spending endless hours grinding and porting and polishing and lightening and me an my saltwater soaked fish motor.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am hurt by all your attacks.....I am sueing you!!!! Then I am sueing again....you guys think your so smuckin fart with all youre Sea Hosie stuff ...bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can't take it, I I I am going to ........ GO POLISH MY MERC!

action17
10-24-2002, 10:25 AM
polishing it wont make it any faster!!!:rolleyes: just giving you a hard time the boat really does look great i bet your excited!! i remember when i biult the action i used to sit it when it was just a bare hull on a dolly in my garage and go for pretend boat rides!!:D people like us are just plain sick!!!!!! i love it !!! have fun with it and be safe!!!!!!

H2Onut
10-24-2002, 10:36 AM
Yeah neighbor got worried when he heard me going

rummmmm rummm rummmmmm errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOOK OUT

AHHHHHHHHHHH blow over.......

But he told me he liked that sound better than the real thing...hmmm a lil loud he said ? O well

PS I know ya playin, its give and take and I enjoy a good chuckle!
Words dont upset me, stupidity does.

Polish up that 29, we'll give it a run. Guess It test test test then go spend the $$$ for what works.

action17
10-24-2002, 10:52 AM
i hear ya!! both of my 29's were done by performance propeller so there both in mint shape!! and please feel free to use one i think you'll like it!!:D

Talon2.5
10-24-2002, 10:53 AM
geez all that and you still didnt say when your coming over :rolleyes:

H2Onut
10-24-2002, 11:05 AM
well kennel is booked for Holloween, have calls into to people to see if they will pet sit for Saturday night. No conformation yet from them, so I wont commit till I can make it.

Sorry Dog
10-25-2002, 07:11 AM
Todays reading from the book of Revolutions:

Revolutions 24:15 "I know thy motors, and thy labor, and thy boat,
and how thou canst not bear them which are Black: and thou hast
tried them which say they are faster, and are not, and hast found them liars:"

woodco
10-26-2002, 03:39 PM
Yep Yep !!!!!!

Question ?????????

What happened to the Merc Readings ???????

(1) Musta run outa gas !!!!

(2) Just done blowed up !!!!

(3) They are reborn OMC'rs !!!!

:D :D :D :p :eek:

delawarerick
10-26-2002, 04:20 PM
Waiting for the news from the boat show. If they dont speak now we might forget who they are for the white light is about to shine/ Rick:D

gaineso
10-26-2002, 06:14 PM
The only true light is Black Light. All other light is only illusion and is more attempts by the evil Satan of White to steer poor, miguided souls away from the Black Truth, which shall set them free to SCREAM & FLY!!!!!!!!!!

ShorePounder
10-27-2002, 12:15 AM
You'd think them JohnnyRude boyz would have a better appreciation for black light. Everyone who's ever played with black light knows that it makes white look brighter. But nooooooo Curse the dark that's all they do. Stands to reason though. All them boats with stylish bows and all they get to see is a little bit of transom and a whole lotta rooster. Yeah, I'd be pissed too. :D :D

Talon2.5
10-27-2002, 05:30 AM
there are no replies because there out making money with the 125+ radar readings and having fun, you know stuff the white omc god knows absolutely nothing about.......boating FUN, instead he lures and lets down his followers with thy breakdown, the day starts with the lure of boating fun, wind in yer hair, the "i wont let you down" lure of power in larger cubes, just to get you out there, get you pumped up, get you to the middle of the lake or miles down river from the launch just to use you as a pawn in his evil plan to leave you sit with a white massive cooked piece of pork on the transom and a bitching wife thus filling his need of deception only to decieve and promise a better day once rebuilt only to laugh at you again when that day comes and he uses you once again to amuse himself at your expense and enjoys morally decieving you he feeds on your abused feelings and gets stronger through them, he leads you to "believe" you can make it stronger and more powerfull all the time knowing and planting those thoughts just waiting for you to make it worse unknowingly, so he can screw you again ;)