PDA

View Full Version : MT. PLEASANT OR BUST !!!!!

MirageMark
04-22-2001, 09:50 AM
Hey guys, I'm so excited! I probably won't get a wink of sleep this entire week. After talking about it for a year, the girlfriend and I have decided to go to Mt. Pleasant. What made the decision so hard was that next week is the week of final testing for the spring semester at College. But, what the hell, you gotta have your PRIORITIES straight!! So we decided to go and bring the books with us!! Man, I am so pumped, Kimberly and I are both ate up with outboard drag racing. I'm even thinking about taking the Mirage to West Lake just to be a part of the whole thing. I'll get spanked, but for once in my life, I think it would even be fun to lose!! I'll be with Steve Taylor. He'll be running his STV, "Screamin Demon", in Pro Gas. It's black with a pretty wild paint job. The cowling has Marvin the martian and a custom scoop on it-Can't Miss It. I'm sure I'll be the youngest fart in the group and if any of you guys recognize me be sure and say Hello. I have a lot to learn and would love to speak with ya'll. Hope this week goes by fast cause I can't wait.

Good Luck to everyone,

Mark Screen

BK
04-22-2001, 10:38 AM
Hey Mark --- Have a great time (I'm sure you will!)
We will be at the HOTT (OPC) race near Houston Texas, but be sure and introduce yourself to Rodney Nance and Richard Brickner from Tenn in the blue Mirage Quartermaster. We just talked to Rodney the other night and they are making the trip too. Tell them we sent ya! Great guys!
Have a blast! That's what it is all about.
BK

Rodney Nance
04-22-2001, 04:06 PM
Hey BK. I'm not gonna tell Mikey you called him Richard. I dont want to have to deal with that all next weekend. You guy's try and have as much fun in Houston as we will have at Mt. Pleasant. Mark like BK. said look us up.There are a lot of good people in this sport as you will find out as you go along.Just got back from running the "Weenie Motor" Dale might have found a few more pony's in there after all.

BK
04-22-2001, 04:12 PM
Oh my gosh! I don't know how I did that!! LOL!!
ooops!! :D
Hey -- ya'll have fun down there. Wish we could go.

Scott
04-22-2001, 06:05 PM
have fun!! It'll be a trip you'll always remember. I only regret the trips I "didn't take".

T-REX
04-22-2001, 07:50 PM
Mark, stop by tha big yeller and white circus tent and say hello...me and tha "Lil Monster" will be ther...might even have sum clowns(unless Ro Yale camps sumwher else), corse Rodney falls sumwher in that class too...see ya, REX

W. Tripp
04-22-2001, 08:15 PM
Mark - I hope to see you in Mt. Pleasant. I am going to try my hand at the Lakeracer class. I'm sure the more experienced guys will send me back to the trailer, but I am guarenteed at least 2 runs! ;) If nothing else, I will have a lot of fun.
http://www.zing.com/picture/p3db835352dcca8e21c15bc7447a870ec/fe9b2c3c.jpg.orig.jpg

[Edited by W. Tripp on 04-22-2001 at 10:23 PM]

MirageMark
04-22-2001, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the replies guys! Hey T-Rex, from talking to and reading many post from the people on this board, I don't think you will be hard to spot. I'LL JUST LOOK FOR THE PRETTIEST DUDE OUT THERE AND THAT WILL HAVE TO BE YOU!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha.

Hey W. Tripp, I love lake racer. If I see you I'll have to stop by and shoot the breeze. Don't worry about getting whooped, it's all about getting out there and having fun!!! It sure is nice to win though.....

See Ya'll There

Mark

TUG
04-26-2001, 07:32 AM
THAT SURE IS A BAD ASS BOAT W. TRIPP !!! THE RED LOOKS AWESOME!! TUG