PDA

View Full Version : whats up with this?

bulldogdaddy
10-03-2002, 08:56 AM
the town i was rasied in,winter haven,was just ranked #2 as the most unhappiest city in america,they listed lakeland with it!Now its been some time since i lived there but I always was happy as anything living there,oldschooltv,vector pat,can u collaberate on this?it was on msn's homepage today,don't know how to post it.:mad:

Kathleen Michelle
10-03-2002, 09:36 AM
Copy and paste or link it....

ShorePounder
10-03-2002, 11:54 AM
I guess it would be hard to think there is an unhappier place after living in Baltimore :D :D Just kdding, I spent a couple of years up that way. Then again, come to think of it, I'm back in FL now. Go figure :D

VectorPat
10-03-2002, 12:24 PM
BEATS ME!!!! I saw it this morning on the news..I can think of alot more depressing places to live..

Kathleen Michelle
10-03-2002, 08:14 PM
I think today Maryland should rank as the unhappiest!!!! **** my kids schools were in lock down from 1:30 on today... due to the 5 assholes driving around Montgomery County shooting at whom ever they please! My oldest daughter said they had to remain in the classrooms put towels at the bottom of the door frames and they had to stay on the floor..... for over an hour!!!! They were not sure who the shooters were and where the hell they were heading next.... Now you tell me what the hell kind of world we live in.... My 5 year old now knows how to drop to the ground and stay low not because of an earth tremor........... because of gun fire!!!!!!!!! Ain't that some ****. WHAT A SCREWED UP WORLD OUR KIDS ARE LIVING IN..... These assholes are still on the loose and they still are not sure who they are and why they are shooting at innocent people....

See what your missing Shorepounder!;)

ShorePounder
10-03-2002, 08:25 PM
Kathy, as a matter of fact it was Mont. County where I lived and worked. I worked in Rockville and lived in Gaithersburg. They locked down Baltimoron County for something in Montgomery?? Wow! There's still quite a bit of real estate between the two. Where about's where these idiots?? What town?

Apparently I ain't missing a thing. :eek: :(

They need a wall around DC, not a beltway.

airide18
10-03-2002, 08:30 PM
Sound terrible up there.Shoters and everything.;)

Kathleen Michelle
10-03-2002, 08:42 PM
Yes.... they locked down schools all over the place here!!! THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THESE 5 ASSHOLES ARE.... THEY ARE IN SOME TYPE OF WHITE VEHICLE THAT LOOKS LIKE A U-HAUL VAN.... HEAVILY ARMED...... THEY SHOT A MAN CUTTING HIS LAWN..... SHOT A WOMEN AT A POST OFFICE... SHOT SOMEONE IN A GROCERY STORE PARKING LOT...SHOT TWO PEOPLE AT TWO DIFFERENT GAS STATIONS....

I think the reason the schools did this is because they have no idea where this vehicle is they are still trying to hunt it down.... they have stopped several vans fitting this description but haven't found anything yet..... there is a $50,000.00 reward on them right now..... who knows where the hell they are at...... and who the next victim is going to be..... pretty scary.... this all began Wednesday night and continued through this morning.

They need more than a wall...... this world is screwed up!!!!

Airide........ I have come to realize it doesn't matter where the hell you live anymore....... the world is screwed up! I don't know how the hell people have became so damn cruel.... it wasn't like this when I was a child..... my parents didn't have to worry about any of the things I do in regards to raising my children....

airide18
10-03-2002, 09:58 PM
You couldnt have said it any better.I sure hope they catch those bastards thats shotting everyone.I feel for all of those people that were shot or wounded while all of this was going on.Damn this world is crazy!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

insptech
10-03-2002, 10:15 PM
The scary thing is that there have been none wounded. Each person was killed with one shot. If the reports that say 2 guys are involved are correct, I don't even want to think what this is all about. I mean 1 guy can go loopy and start shooting but what in the h*ll could be going on between 2 people to make them do something like this?????

bulldogdaddy
10-04-2002, 01:37 PM
just goes to show you,it only takes one asshole to screw up a whole lot of ppl's lives.if you live around dc,baltimoron,lmaorof,and have a white izusu box truck,your open season for reward chasers!mmmmm didn't hear the reward was 50,000,nice finance for a boat:D

Kathleen Michelle
10-04-2002, 08:23 PM
there in VA. now.... stopping every white isuzu box truck... my friend said cops have been out all over the place here today.... However there was no lock downs today. As many investigators as they have on these two assholes they haven't came close to getting them.... Did you see the weapons they are using? Looks like something that you'd see over in Afghanistan! These two aren't inexperienced by any means...

CDave
10-04-2002, 08:35 PM
I saw that article, funny how all the "good" places to live were in the N.E. and West Coast, I.E. liberal Democrate strongholds.
:rolleyes:

bulldogdaddy
10-04-2002, 08:44 PM
they are trying to link a shooting in d.c. to the same ppl. now,waiting on ballistic's report to see if the same gun!

insptech
10-04-2002, 10:45 PM
D.C. guy was shot with the same gun. The woman in Fredricksburg was shot at a Michael's Craft store, the same type of store that was shot at on Wednesday night:confused: It is just getting to weird:( I actually called 911 tonight cause I saw a truck that matched the description and they were driving too slow and weaving a little. They told me they had some new details and the description was a little different:o Which is good because I really didn't want to have to keep following these guys. But I was not going to lose them till the cavalry got there.

Kathleen Michelle
10-04-2002, 11:19 PM
I hope everyone is looking out for this vehicle.... but staying back as well. Seems if you are alone with no one around you.... you could be a target. The innocent people that have been killed have all been alone.... there have been no witnesses really.... kind of like they are doing target practice with innocent people........ they know what they are doing..... the damn authorities can't even freakin catch up with them......... they are going to keep shooting until they are caught...... what's scary is we have no idea where the hell they are going to turn up next. Be careful!